Chapter 9

Suddenly I was flipped onto my back.

I looked up to see Elijah grinning wickedly.

"Elijah please anything but that," I continue to beg.

But it was too late. In a matter of seconds his hands were at my sides and I burst of laughing. He tickled me everywhere. My stomach, my neck, my armpits. I felt like I was going to pass out.

"ELIJAH!" I scream still laughing. "Please, I'll do anything, just stop!"

He ignored me and continued relentlessly. It was absolute torture. My stomach was aching and my jaw hurt. Tears were streaming down my face and I wasn't sure if I could last much longer.

I couldn't do anything about it either. With my hands still restrained behind my back, my body was open and vulnerable to his merciless hands.

I just hoped he didn't start at my feet. I'd surely die.

Then I felt the urgent need to pee.

"Please, let me go, I have to pee!" I exclaim.

"Uh uh," he tisks. "You're not going to escape just yet. You're gonna stay here and take your punishment like a good little girl."

I could feel the pressure on my bladder increase.

"Please! I'm gonna pee on the floor!" I scream out.

He stops momentarily and narrows his eyes at me searching my face for dishonesty.

Hesitantly, he flips me back in my front and unties the belt from my wrist. Once I'm free I sprint to the bathroom and relieve myself.

A second later and I would have actually peed my pants.

I can't believe Coraline!

Just the threat of being tickled had me scared.

I opened the bathroom door a crack to check if Elijah was still there. I couldn't spot anyone, so I exited the bathroom and made a sprint for the door. As I opened the door it was shut right back by a large hand.

"And where do you think you're going?" I heard the deep, husky voice.

His overwhelming presence behind me was made clear. He was really close to me. Too close.

If I just backed up a little, I would basically be grinding against him.

"Haven't you tortured me enough?" I ask exasperated.

"Little girl, I haven't even started."

Little girl?

His lips were barely touching my neck. It was as if it was a ghost of him. I shut my eyes and willed myself not to surrender to him.

He's an asshole.

He's rude.

He's haughty.

He tickled you.

I spun around fast and using as much strength as I could muster shoved his chest hard. He slightly stumbled and I internally smiled in satisfaction.

"I'm not a little girl!" I yell angrily at him. "And next time you think about tying me up and torturing me I'll kick your ass so hard you'll regret so much as looking at me."

He looked shocked at first, but the unfamiliar look quickly morphed into anger.

His eyes were so dark they looked almost black. I was shaking in nervousness, but I would never inflate his ego by showing it.

"Push me again Lorelai. I fucking dare you," he growled, eyes blazing.

"You know what Elijah? You can fuck off," I growl pushing him, knowing it'll test his patience.

He walked fast and angry steps at me and in an instant I was backed against the wall. His hand comes up to grasp my throat gently pulling me to his face.

Next thing his lips are roughly smashed to mine.

The kiss was hard and demanding, but I found myself kissing him back. I almost couldn't keep up, but I fought. I hungrily kissed him back with equal vigor. His mouth worked against mine and mine against his combating like wrestlers trying to pin each other.

His tongue traced my bottom lip and I heard a moan. My moan.

"No!" I objected against his lips. Flattening my palms against his naked chest. He pulled away and sighed.

He rested his forehead against mine, the both of us breathing heavily. "You're driving me crazy, Lorelai," he says softly his hand that was once on my throat caressing my cheek.

I sigh and embrace his touch. There they go again those butterflies in my stomach.

This was the most intimate I had seen him in our few escapades. I was confused by his actions.

One second he was throwing knives at me with his glares and now he's affectionate although it was just this short while.

Before I can respond I'm interrupted by a voice outside the door. "Hey! Stop doing it in there, we're going out!" says Caden's obnoxious voice.

Elijah and I both groan.

There goes the moment.

* * *
Hey ducky momoes!!!!

Did anybody think her weakness would be tickling? 😂 🤷‍♀️

And last but not least... random shrimp emoji 🍤

Thx for reading!

💖Sadie