Chapter 8

"Elijah, let's talk about this," I plead with him as he stalks me.

My heart drums rapidly on my chest, but I can't help the small excited smile on my face.

He continues to advance towards me, and as he comes forward I go backward. He reaches both hands around his neck and leisurely pulls his shirt over his head like I'm not a blubbering mess in front of him. His smooth chest is slick with the water I splashed him with. I try to keep my eyes from looking down at his muscle toned chest.

He was the personification of sex. The abs. The shoulders. The hair. It was all too much for me. He loomed above me even from a distance.

"I didn't mean to splash you," I say to him.

"But you did, and I really don't appreciate it."

"It was an accident," I reason with him.

"Hmm," he pretends to think about it. "I don't care. And now, you're gonna get it."

Suddenly he lunges at me, taking me by surprise. I squeal and dodge out of his way just in time.

I run behind the coach and put it in between us. He circles the couch just as I do. I look around for something to use against him, because I can't put up a fight. Especially, against him.

I grab a black parasol on his bed.

He uses a parasol? I'll make fun of him when he's not trying to kill me.

I outstretch the parasol to him like a sword and slowly back away from the couch and to the door. I feel like I'm trying to keep a wild animal at bay.

"Is that all you got?" He snickers.

He climbs over the piece of furniture trying to lessen the distance between us.

I was getting closer to the door and felt like I could reach it, but Elijah was getting unnervingly closer to me and with his long legs he could probably catch me.

My heart pounded hard against my chest as he neared me.

As the distance between us decreased Elijah lunged at me again. I screamed once more and whacked him on the shoulder with the parasol before he could touch me.

His eyes went dangerously dark.

"Wrong move," he growled deeply.

He lunged at me again. And like the idiot I am, I attempted to hit him again, but this time he caught it with his hand before it made contact.

I try to pull it from his grasp, but his hard grip outmatched my lacking strength.

"Let...go. So I can hit you!" I said frustrated at his abominable strength.

He yanked the parasol from my grip and tossed it to the other side of the room, leaving me defenseless.

Oh Lord please help me now. I silently prayed.

Then, out of the blue his phone rang from the night stand next to his bed. He turned to look at it which gave me the perfect distraction.

I could either make a run for it or attack him while he's distracted. Fight or flight.

My mama raised me better than to back down.

As his backed was turned I jumped onto him knocking him off balance and causing him to fall with me still on his back.

"What the fuck?!" I hear his startled reply.

Haha, got him.

I got off of him and waited for him to get on all fours. Once he did I hopped back onto his back and grabbed his hair pulling it.

"Giddy up donkey!" I shout. I think I've officially lost it. I'll probably regret this afterwards, but for now...

"What the fuck are you doing?! You crazy ass b-," I cut him off by pulling his hair even more. He lets out a grunt and his head tilts back.

"Come on ass, lets go for a ride. Giddy up!" I say again and reach back and smack his leg.

As soon as I land the smack he starts to rock his back like a bull in a rodeo. I'm flipped off of his back and onto the floor. Next thing, he's on top of me.

I begin to swat and hit at his shoulders and face in hopes of getting out from under him. He wrestles me and grabs both of my hands. With each wrist in his grip he brings them beside my head, so I'm restrained and can't touch him.

"You're going to pay for that," he tells me in a calm manner. I struggle to release my hands from his grip to no avail. I kick my legs and one lands on his groin. Oops.

He lets out a throaty groan and his grip loosens and I begin to push him off, but his body weight alone is enough to keep me down.

I attempt to fight him off, but he wrestles me back. Seeming to have recovered from my low blow he flips me onto my stomach and brings my hands around to my back holding onto them with one large, calloused hand.

I hear a clank and presume he's unbuckling his belt. Soon enough I feel the leather material on my wrists. He's wraps it tightly making sure there's no way I'm going to get out of it.

My face is down against the floor and my hands restrained behind my back. How did I get myself into this compromising predicament?

His hands are then at my shoulders slowly trailing down my arms and finally resting on my hips.

"You've been very naughty Lorelai," he chastises me. "Hmm, What should we do about that?" He asks rhetorically.

"You better untie me you asshole, I will raise hell against you," I say confidently.

I huff in defeat and he chuckles.

"Now as I was saying, I think something needs to be done about your bad behavior."

My pulse sky rockets and for some reason I get excited. Oh geez. Why am I excited?

"On the plane, I had the privilege of sitting next to your little friend Carolina."

"Coraline," I correct him.

"Don't care."

Rude much!

"She's quite the talker you know. She told me some things about you."

My stomach drops. Coraline and big mouth.

"She told me about your greatest strength and your greatest weakness."

Oh no. My greatest weakness. He can't be taking about...

"Elijah, please don't," I beg him.

"It's too late for that Lorelai."

"No, please. I won't do it again. I'm sorry," I plead earnestly.

"I'm going to torture you now."

————————————————————————

A/N

DON DON DONNNNN

Hello my fellow potatoes. How are y'all on this fine sunny day? 🌞

Thank you for the comments, I love hearing your thoughts!!! Don't be shy to comment, I will respond!!!!

Thanks for 1000 reads!! I know it's just a little, but I'm so freaking happy!

What's gonna be her greatest weakness tho??? It's the same as mine. 😂😏

Thx for reading!!!

💕Sadie