Chapter 20

WARNING! This chapter is mildly spoicy.

Looking for a new steamy romance? Check out The Covetous Billionaire on my profile! The second chap is up. Enjoy ;)

Elijah

This woman was driving me insane.

From her smile to the way she teased me. She actually denied to make me enchiladas. I couldn't even seduce her. But boy I could kiss her. And boy could she kiss back.

I was laying on the bed in her room. I knew she'd be up here any second. We had this unspoken communication, with looks and I knew she knew.

When I heard small footsteps patter in the hallway, I grinned. I probably looked creepy, lying on her bed, curtains drawn, grinning, but that was what she did to me. I hopped off the bed and hid behind the door so she wouldn't see me when she walked in. I'd get her back with a good jump scare.

The door opened slowly, bit by bit. She was probably peaking in the room to see if I was there. I smiled at that. When she didn't see me she entered the room fully and closed the door behind her.

"Elijah?" She whispered into the dark. The curtains were only room darkening so it wasn't pitch black, but the darkness of the room made it hard to see. I couldn't wait to hear her scream- when I scared her of course.

"Elijah." She called again her voice higher this time.

her back was still facing me. Perfect.

I crept from behind her until I was almost directly behind her. "Yes, Lorelai?" I said swooping and capturing her waist in my arms. She screamed a high pitched screamed and jumped in my arms.

I laughed from behind her. When she heard that she wrenched herself out of my hold and turned to face me. "Elijah!" She yelled. "Seriously?"

I had stopped laughing, but when I saw her fuming glower, I cracked up again. It was so cute the way her eyebrows furrowed downwards and her bottom lip slightly jutted out and turned down into a cute little frown. It was so f ucking adorable I forgot why I was even here.

She continued to glare at me as my laughter simmered down into a smile. "You're cute, you know that?" I almost cracked up again when she scowled at me.

"I'm mad."

"I can tell," I laughed again and then smirked.

When I started walking towards her, her eyes widened and she backed away. One step forward from me, one step backwards from her. Until there was no where left for her to step.

"Where are you gonna go now?" She looked up at me, the anger and scowl now gone. I stepped even closer to her until she was firmly pressed against the wall, and I against her. I could feel the shape of her body mold with mine. The way breast pressed up directly up against my chest was going to make me lose it.

"So you like my sister more than me?" I questioned her, twisting a lock of her hair between my fingers. It was so soft. I wanted to feel her hair in my fist. Her lips on my mouth.

I could feel her tremble and I hadn't even touched her. Yet. She inhaled, "Maybe."

"Do you like pissing me off?" I asked trying to keep a grin off my face. "Maybe," she answered again. My lips twitched upwards. That was Lorelai.

I noticed the small circle shaped birthmark at the bottom of her neck, right at her collarbone. I couldn't keep my hands to myself when it came to her. I touched the mark with the tip of my fingers and trailed down to the sculpture of her collarbone. I felt her shiver.