Chapter 7

"Lorelai!" Someone whispers.

"Go away, I'm sleeping," I say groggily.

"Lorelai wake up, we're here," the person whispers again.

"I said go away," I reply.

Then they begin tapping me. I groan.

I swing my arm in the direction of the voice hoping to make them go away.

"Ow!"

"Mom! Lorelai hit me!" I can now tell it's Dylan's whiny voice.

"Lorelai wake up, your the last person on the plane," I hear Mom's voice say.

My eyes automatically pop open and look at my surroundings. The plane is empty except for Mom and Dylan. The flight attendants are also there looking annoyed at us.

"Ughh," I whine.

I slowly get up.

"Hurry up honey, Dad already got your bags so let's go," Mom tells me.

I follow Mom and a cranky looking Dylan off the plane.

After going through the check out process and renting a couple of cars we all go to the same hotel and go to our rooms.

I'm roomed with Coraline and the Martinez's daughter, Isabella. The three of us and all of the boys take the elevator up to the 6th floor while the parents stay and go to their room on the main level.

Once we reach the 6th floor Jack, Dylan, and Noah branch to their room on the other side of the building while Elijah and his brother, Caden, continue to walk with us.

We walk in silence and reach room number 607. Elijah and Caden are still following us and Isabella finally asks,"Why are you still here?"

"Our room number is 607," Caden answers.

"No, our room number is 607," she counters.

"No, our room number is 607," he fires back.

From experience, I can see this argument going on for hours so I say,"You know what? Let's just go inside and see. Maybe there's a reason we have the same room."

"Fine," they say simultaneously.

"But I'll end up being right," Caden says to Isabella.

"But I'll end up being right,"Isabella mocks him. "When are you ever right?"

"I'm always right," he scoffs.

"Look guys we all know that I am the wisest one so quit arguing," Elijah adds in.

"Wisest one, my ass," Isabella says.

"Who does he think he is though?" Caden inputs.

I laugh at their bickering.

Oh, the wonders of sibling rivalry. I can definitely relate.

"All of you shut up and let's go inside!" Coraline shouts. Everyone quiets down and she unlocks the door.

Once I see inside my jaw drops and I understand why the five of us have the same room. I almost thought it was an apartment.

The first thing I see is the large, grey sectional couch and the square table in the center. To the left of the couch is the dining table already set with plates and utensils and an over the top flower centerpiece.

Then I see the full, U-shaped kitchen in the back, not to mention the stairs!

"Holy crap," Caden says.