Part ii. Announcement

Anyways, I'm continuing to writing the rest of the story here. I reread the ending and I was like "oh yeah I intended to write a sequal..."...I am so sorry-
-----------------

prologue

You. You were an heiress of a oil company that was mainly based in Japan but had taken off in places such as Russia and more recently Australia thanks for your father's business skills on making friendships in big companies. Moving back to Japan was the one thing you were sort of nervous but excited for considering you got to go back to Ouran Acedmy the school for the rich and beautiful.

After becoming friends with the lovely host club you life seemed quite enjoyable until you fell in love with the prince himself Tamaki Suoh. But there was trouble up ahead for both of you considering you were scared the relationship was not going to last.

But...here you were supposibly meeting your future fiancé. But who was standing infront of you was your secret boyfriend...

"T-tamaki?", you asked with your eyes widen.

"Y/n", his cheeks looked like it was brushed with blush. His hand covering his mouth in surprise.

The two men was surprised by your interaction towards each other although they did know you both went to the same school.

"We are assuming you already know each other because you are possible classmates. We thought it was a good idea since you may already know each other!", said (Y|N)'s father.

"What a brilliant idea it was as well!", Yuzuru had said while stroking his chin in an animated manner.

The two teens had looked at each other. The thoughts in your heart was racing as well as your heart. You were at lost of words...was this destiny because it sure felt like it. Tamaki was also in a surprised state to figure out his fiancé was a girl of his dreams this whole time. By the same the silence was way too long the adults were going to say something until both of them shared a laugh. You and Tamaki.  This confused the adults.

"What's so funny?", asked your father.

Tamaki had walked up next to you and took your hands, "Well we were going to equally reject our significant others..but..we would be rejecting each other. It's quite funny", he then kissed your hands infront of their parents.

The two men were surprised by Tamaki's actions and his words. "S-so you're saying- you were gonna reject the arranged engagement if it wasn't you guys.." asked Yuzuru

"You both were seeing each other?" Asked your father in a shocked voice.

"Mmhm, we've been seeing each other for a while father," you had said to him as Tamaki stood right next to you the two men looked at each other in shock.