Chapter 5 - Host Club

Tamaki was holding your hand lightly the whole time building you. You noticed the light of excitment sparkling in his eyes. You wondered what this club has done to make him the happiest man in the world. The place he had taken you was a hall of music room. "I know it doesn't seem much outside of closed doors..but it's what inside that counts little flower," he says letting go of your hand.

His princely stature stood infront of you as he dramatically opened the double doors of the assumed abandoned music room. The thought of it being bland was out of your head once you saw the beautiful flower pettles and light in the room. There were girls everywhere, and stables to sit at and conversate. It looked like a cafe.

"Welcome!", said the only male voices you could hear.

Suddenly girls started to approach Tamaki, "Oh Tamaki, did you miss me?"

One of the girls asked. "I made you a cupcake, just for you Tamaki." She smiled she brightly.

"Tamaki can you have tea with me?" Another one said.

"Ladies, ladies, please, I'm showing a new student around. I'll be with all of you in a bit." He gives his charming smile to the girls as they faint of his charms. You wondered what this host club was exactly about, was it like escorting? Or is it like a maid cafe but boys are hosting.

You look over to the corner of the room seeing that familiar face simply observing the room, "Hey you have me on record," you say to him a bit annoyed while gradually walking towards him.

"I just keep information of every student. I see you gave in your curiosity Ms. (L/N)," He replied smoothly.

You rolled your eyes at him, "it wasn't out of curiosity. Tamaki wanted to show me this place."

"Well, Welcome to the Host Club, (F/N)." Kyoya gives you a smirk.

"Um, what does the host club do?", you ask

"Well, we simply entertain ladies of the upmost families so collect money. It's like a business, but for everyone else it's just for fun," Kyoya explained

"So women really pay to be entertained by cute boys?", you ask him confused

"Precisely," Kyoya said pushing his glasses up.

"You remember Kyoya Ottori, he's in our class, he's the cool type of the host club! He's known as mommy." Tamaki gives a smile. You couldn't help but giggle at the nickname.

"Mommy huh?", you ask Kyoya

"...You don't want me to charge you for just talking to me, don't you?", he said in an annoyed tone.

Suddenly twins walked up in your direction as well, "These are the twins, they're the Devil Type. They're first years." He continued, the twins gathered around you.

"I'm Hikaru", said the one with the smooth easing voice.

"I'm Kaoru." His voice was a little raspy, so telling them apart wasn't as hard as you thought.

"I'm (y/n)", I said then I continued on with Tamaki. We walked over to a very tall with black hair and black eyes, he was tall and quiet, he was also good looking like the other host.

"This is Mori-Senpai who is the strong-silent & the little Lolia boy is Honey-Senpai, they're both third years." Said Tamaki they were coming behind the twins.

The little Lolita boy climb down from the tall one. He came up yo you hugging his bunny. You looked down at his big eyes of his thinking he was the cutest thing in the world. You wondered how a cute boy was years older than you were.

"Oh my gosh, you're so cute," you say to him smiling.

"We can eat cake together if you'd like!?" He said with a cute smile you couldn't resist.

"Of course we can eat cake together." You replied taking his hand.

|| Tamaki Pov ||

Is Honey seriously taking one of MY costumers! I then crouch down in a ball of the corner of the room thinking of bad thoughts. The darkness hovering me like a blanket.

|| Your Point of Veiw ||

You stood up seeing Tamaki around a dark aura, "Tamaki-Senpai, can we continue?" You questioned wondering if he was okay or not.

He stood right up with a rose in his hand giving it to you and smiling, "Well of course princess." He said smoothly smirking and leading you to the host that looks like a girl.

"This is Haruhi, my Daughter. She's secretly the natural type.." He hugs her head and whispers.

"Get off me senpai." She muffles

"You're a girl..." I said looking at her.
She nods, "See senpai, some people actually notice who are smart." Haruhi responds.

Tamaki goes to the corner being dissed by Haruhi.

"It's like you're ignoring your senpai, and your senpai is trying to make you notice them." I laugh to that.

Haruhi scratched the back of her neck. She chuckles, "I can see it."

You noticed the room around you, you havent been to a social event since your father was apart of the new company in Russia which was a couple years ago. Seeing many people in a room happy made you also feel like a ball of light. You smiled then checked your watch for the time, "I have to get going.." you say to yourself as you put on your bag.

"It was really nice meeting you all! Maybe I can stop by again one day," you say to them speed walking out.

|| Tamaki Pov ||

"Wow, Tamaki-Senpai it's the first time you actually brought a girl your self instead of her following you," Said the Twins at the same time.

"That may or may not be true," I glared at them.

"Oh but it is." Says Kyoya agreeing with the twins considering he's been taking count of everything.

Tamaki sighs, "I just know her, okay? But that's the story I've never told you."

"

...Tell us," said Mori-Senpai.

Authors note:
Wow look at me on a role guys!