Chapter 15 - Confessions

Tamaki's Pov

     I watched Nekozowa walking out, after he passed I then looked at (y/n) through the crack looking at the moon. She turned about to go back inside but with my courage I opened the door and walked out to see her, "(y/n), Wait." I say taking off my mask. She walks back words a little startled but relief.  "I'm sorry for scaring you, I just want to talk to you privately." I say taking her hands into mine.

   "Tamaki?" She stood there giving me a soft smile. "What did you want to talk to me about?," she asked going to the edge of the balcony again. I had followed her and looked down at her. "Look at me," I said a bit strictly. I had picked up her chin like I did when she was crying not too long ago in her room.

"I want to hear what you feel about me, because, things are going to change for here on out," he confesses.

She looked a bit confused but at the same time, understood. "Are you also getting engaged," she says more than asking. My eyes soften as well, I sigh realizing that she's also getting engaged soon. "Yes, but...I'm willing to say no if you feel the same way I do," I say to her.

"But what about your family?," she asked, "what about mine?"

"I'm willing to see what will happen, (y/n)", I said to her.

Your Pov

        You look into Tamaki's eyes, wondering what will happen next after he said your full name. You took your mask off as well, still looking at Tamaki with no words. "(Y/n) ever since the beginning of the school year, my feelings for you have grown largely. I couldn't control them but I did. I didn't want you to think of me as a boy, but as a man who can love just one woman. I want you to know that I would do anything to bring your happiness back." He begins to pull you closer waiting for you to respond. You stared in scilence. "Tamaki, I don't know what to say. The reason why I didn't want to become interested in you was because of you not being interest in relationships. You have the club and that's important. It made me over think and I just stopped in general, not trying to fall for you. It worked, then I noticed you always looked out for me at the end" You reply smiling up at Tamaki's tall figure. As the moon raised into the sky you shared a kiss. Tamaki grabbed your waste and pulled you towards him, making you place your hands into his chest and wrapping your arms around him. Sharing the first kiss, you would never forget.

This night was something you didn't want to forget. You didn't want to worry about anything, especially the engagement.