Chapter 6 - How they Met

Tamaki's Pov

After school was usually my free time from everyone and everything. Since moving to Japan was new I was getting used to everything and everyone especially my father owning the Ouran Acedmy Schools. There was a girl outside alone waiting for someone probably, I havent made much friends so out of curiosity I approached her.

I begin to open the door which lead to the quad area I did there was a really cold front pushing against my face, "you should come inside and wait it's too cold out." I say, but once she turned around I felt my face getting warm again.

Her hair was a rich shade of, (h/c). It flowed in waves to adorn her glowing, (s/c)-like skin. Her eyes, framed by long lashes, were a bright, (e/c) and seemed to brighten the world. A straight nose, full lips - she seemed the picture of perfection in my eyes.

Had she smiled, the world would sigh with contentment. Had she laughed, the world would laugh with her. And had she wept, the whole world would want to comfort her.

"My parents will be here soon." She replies, her voice flowed like a river.

"But I guess it won't hurt to come in a little bit," she continued when she made eye contact with me. Her cheeks were red from the cold, and it seemed her eyes were traveling up and down as I felt the door open.

"I'm (L/N) (F/N)". She smiled, her voice was hypnotic, and her name was the keyword.

"Thank you for telling me to come inside, I thought the doors were locked." She moved the scarf away from her mouth and looked at me in the eye.

If she's this beautiful in middle school I can imagine in high school. I smiled at the thought of that. I could already see our future together. I felt like the world around us was quiet and all I did was listen to her.

We walked to the day room together. There was a fire place to keep warm, we both stood by it.  "I'm sorry, am I talking to much you haven't said a word to me.." She said with a concerned tone.

That was the moment I realised my dumb mistake, that I didn't and I couldn't talk to her. She was one of those girls that I couldn't talk to. I felt my face become hotter and I couldn't tell if it was me or the fire.

"My name is Tamaki Suoh..", I said quietly and nervously

"...well, it's nice to meet you Tamaki," she said to me.