Chapter 3 - Bump

A few weeks of school go by. You have been studying more than you have been in a while since you want take things more serious. You haven't been hanging out with friends considering most of then changed which made you unconfortable. They were focused on parties and marrying into more powerful families than their own. That dream sort of made you upset. You didn't want to rely on a man to make you happy. You wanted to make yourself happy and if a boy does come you hope he would support your dreams in becoming (Y/D).

As you walked down the hall to your next class, holding your things you bump into someone that made you nearly fall until that person grabbed your hand pulling you close to them. Everything felt like it was going so fast.

"..I'm so sorry, princess." He said in a hushed tone in your ear.

That tone was so familiar to you. You finally opened your eyes seeing it was Suoh, the boy who sat next to you in class. He picked up the extra things you dropped.

"Cat's god your tounge princess?" He chuckles as you shook your head no. He was still bent over while trying to be funny. But her shiness over took you.

"I don't own cats." You say looking down as you revived your stuff back. Suoh looked at you in silence since he has never heard you talk for a couple weeks but on the first day you came.

"I hope to see you again princess," He smiles at you.

You looked to his violet eyes seeing your reflection in them. Remembering the day you offically met each other tha snowy day. You then watched him walk away, you could tell he knew you were watching him. "..what a hopeless romantic," you say to yourself walking to your class.

Authors note edited

Wow look at me being a good writer for once, and adding character and rhetoric WOW oml

~Yukki Akuma