Chapter 13 - Disscussion

The annual Ouran Ball was one of the biggest Yule events of the school year. This theme was a mask ball, it was something different that Tamaki had suggested to the Dance Court. Since it was Tamaki who suggested it, girls automatically wanted to get on board with the bandwagon. Once the announcement was made everyone was ecstatic. Once you found out the theme you were all excited and decided to ask Haruhi to come shopping with you.

It was a Friday afternoon, after class Haruhi and I went to the mall to go dress shopping. You had decided on the mall considering not many girls would go to the commoner mall anyways. It was nice spending time at a place that wasn't so crazy. We went into a simple store and started to look around. There was a nice navy blue gown, I had looked at it and smiled. "Wow," I said to myself. Behind me was Haruhi and had a dress in her hand that was simple, and white. "I think you should get that one, it seems like you," she says to me. I had taken it out of the hanger and paid for it automatically. Eventually when we got back to my house we started to lay out our stuff so we can spend tomorrow getting ready for the dance.

Eventually when Haruhi and I were watching a scary movie Haruhi had broken the silence. "Hey, (y/n)," she said.

"What's up?", I asked looking at her.

Haruhi gave me a soft smile, "I'm glad you stuck up yourself against Alexander, you didn't really deserve a guy like that." I smiled back at her, her heart felt a bliss considering she and her were about the only girls in the group. "I'm glad I did too, I didn't need that in my life. Besides, I have a bigger future to look forward to," I replied.

"What other things are going to happen in the future?," she asked

"Well I hope to enjoy the rest of my high school years...before I become engaged," I admitted.

Haruhi's eyes widen hearing Tamaki talking about him also being in the same situation. He seemed to really like her, but she wasn't sure about how (y/n) felt about him. She wondered for a moment, "I hope you eventually find love in that relationship I bet it's hard," Haruhi expresses.

"I think it's good for my family, I get to be in charge anyways, I'm not letting anything happen to me," I smirked.

-----

Author's note: I'm sorry it's a short chapter I'm going to make these into 3 parts, then I'm going to make a final chapter. I have ideas. Also just tell me what you think about this ^-^. I've been working on this for a while because writers block ;-;.

-Yukki Phantomhive