Chapter 2 - Finger Tips

|| Tamaki's POV ||

As my fingers pressed the keys of the piano softly the emotions just flow out instantly. Seeing (F/N) in class after a few years was very heart warming but at the same time there was an anxious feeling in my gut just wanting to tell her that, "I'M YOUR FIANCE MY PRINCESS!" I yell outloud. I then sit on the piano bench again having to wait at the party to introduce myself to her. I never knew where she was located all these years until Kyoya had told me her family had to move to Russia. The cold tundra is no place for a princess! We had been seperated for so long since I left for France as a kid then moved back when she started to move away. I remembered like it was yesterday.

~Few years ago~

Snow was falling in Japan, the white beauty was scattered in the court yard in Ouran while (Y/N) was sitting alone on a bench waiting for her car to pick her up. A boy with blonde hair and violet eyes approached her.

"Hey, why are you out here in the cold?" Asked a boy with Blonde hair and Violet eyes.

"My driver isn't here to pick me up yet." She said quietly

"Come with me, you can stay with me for now. It's warmer inside," he offers his hand. Her (e/c) eyes look deep into his violet ones and instantly takes his hand into Tamaki's limo

The limo was bigger than her car, but it was really warm and cozy. She smiles as Tamaki offers her some tea. "Becareful it's hot!", he says

She then takes the tea slowly, "Thank you.." she smiles

"The type of tea I make, is Tea with TLC!", he giggles, "that's what I mother said when I made her some after a long day of work.." he says as if his heart was going to break.

She was observing him, something in what he said made himself sad and she wondered what it was.

"What's TLC?", she asked him while sipping the cup.

"Tender, love and care," he says while drinking his own cup.

"Platonic love or real love father says there are two types of love," she explains

"I think I would rather put real love is something so you know that the person cares...if that makes sense," he says he then softens his tone once he noticed her eyes lighting up from the car lights outside. But there was emotions in that look she gave him. She set the finishes tea down in the cabinets of the limo and started to get her things.

"That's my car." She says soft spokenly. Tanaka then opens the door for her like a gentalmen.

"Thank you for keeping me warm..and the tea!," she gives him a smile and a sweet peck on the cheek. He placed his hand on the cheek she peck feeling warmth against his face.

He ran torwards car so he can open the car for her and not the driver.

"Maybe we hangout during break time tomorrow (F/N),"he said smiling.

She softly smiles back, "I'd love to!," she says to him. He closed the door once she sat inside and the car drove off while he stood there waving goodbye.

~Now~

"Real love...or Platonic Love, what a dork," He says under his smirk looking out the window from behind the piano

Authors note:

If you don't already follow my page on instagram, you should know I post about the chapters in the bio. If you want to follow my instagram it's @yukki.akuma .

I hope you guys enjoyed this small chapter, I know most of you guys would want long chapters but I like making things quick. I'm sorry.

Edited A/N: HEY GUYS yes wow look at me edited this shit, it's some good shit I s w e a r I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!