Chapter 11 - Red Handed

It was finally the weekend, I had my sights set on meeting my future fiancé in the upcoming days. I sighed at the thought of it, after slowly falling for (y/n) it was best to get over her and meet my future bride. Maybe we could end up being friends over all. I thought about my mother back in France though, I never stopped thinking about her beautiful radiance that would shine in her smile. The sun reminded me a lot about her. There were no clouds in the sky, the temperature was in perfect condition. Going to the commoners market reminded me of my mother very well. It was so I would get my head out of the clouds since lately (y/n) has only been in my mind. There was many types of people there, many people buying books, toys and various fresh vegetables. But then I saw a familiar hair color that wasn't common here.

      Once I turned around the corner, before my eyes I see Alexander with another girl. They were holding hands as they were looking around the market. I had hidden away in the corner over hearing their conversation.

"Don't you have a girlfriend Alexander?" The girl with the playful tone said not actually caring.

I rolled my eyes, "We were done a long time ago." I raised my eyebrow, they broke up. I thought to myself, maybe I should called her. I opened my phone seeing her name in my contact is (c/l/n). So she had already broken up with him? I had thought.
(A/n: Contact List Name)

I decided to take a picture anyways just in case. But the flash went off, they noticed. I began running away making copies of it sending it to Kyoya knowing he would save it on his phone. Then, Alexander was right in front of me. "Why are you snooping?" He asked glaring straight at me with a scary look on his face. "Who was that girl?" I asked crossing my arms. "No one, I just want you to delete it." Alexander kluched his fist glaring at me ready to hurt me.

"You're not suppose to cheat on a girl you're suppose to love. What does that even make you? If you fell in love twice go to the second one because you had a reason why you did in the first place. Why would you hurt someone, kind, smart, quite, funny and gourgous like (y/n)? That doesn't make you a man, that makes you an idiot." I punched him in the face putting my phone in my pocket once there was a thump on the floor I walked back into my limo getting a text from Kyoya.

Mommy: From my information from other students, Alexander has being cheating on (y/n) for a few days. It's because the lack of attention.

Me: I'm going to send it to (y/n).

Mommy: Do as you must, put do it in person.

I sighed under my breath telling the driver to turn around to (Y/n) house. I look put the window sighing hoping we can be okay again.

Meanwhile, in (y/n)'s father's office...

"Finally we have to set up a date for the two of them to meet and everything else will be according to plan!", said a man with brown hair and glasses. His smile was bright as if he was some sort of womanizer. (Y/N)'s father had a straight face and nodded, "I'm sure your son will be a find match for my daughter any how. He had helped her before in the rain, I thought it was a very wholesome meeting.

"Naturally my Tamaki would be happy to know that his future wife was going to be a childhood friend! It's like star cross lovers! Soulmates!", the man says family.

(Y/N)'s father had a cheeky smile, "Of course, I'm very excited." He says.