Chapter 4 - Library Love

|| Tamaki's POV ||

How could a girl so quiet and unknown like her get stuck in my head for along time? How many years has it even been?

As I search in the library in the way back of the rooms there's an area where it's finally quiet. It was like I was alone and isolated from the world. I finally found the book I was looking for. Once I pulled out the book, in the shelf was a pair of (e/c) eyes on the other side. I jumped a little.

"Why hello," I said looking at the pair of familiar eyes looked into mine.

"It's a libaray, you need to be quiet," she said whispering. Of course it was (F/N). I didn't think she could get quieter than she already was.

"Sorry." I said in a whisper.

"May I join you?" I asked wanting to keep her company.

"What if I said no?" She asked still looking into my violet eyes, it kinda made my cheeks heat up and my heart beat fast when I noticed how long we made eye contact.

"My heart will be shattered dear princess!", I replied dramatically.

"Fine..you can join me," she smiles and I met her at the other side. I studied her. With her (e/c) eyes I can feel at piece. Her (s/c) skin how smooth it must feel. She plump lips, so beautiful and kissable.

|| Your Point of Veiw ||

Does he always flirt with girls like this? I knew he was a pretty boy but, his prince like face and his charming aditude is really positive. He does give that prince charming vibe. He's really good looking and knows the right words to say although he is over all cheesy.

"Hey, um maybe we can be friends. Princess" He suggested. Taking my hand smiling, his teeth were a sparkling white as he smiled.

"...I thought we were already friends Tamaki," I replied looking away. He finally let go of my hand and messed up my hair like a kid, he smiled once again.

"I can show you to my host club." He grabbed my hand again leading me out of the libaray without my saying in dragging me. I guess I didn't mind. Wait, he's in the host club? You remembere that card Kyoya gave you.