Chapter 12 - Confrontation

Y/n's pov

I haven't heard anything from Alexander all day. I've never gone a day without talking to him. Over the passed few weeks I thought about breaking things off. My father had spoken to me about the engagement coming up very soon anyways. Knowing the way Alexander treats me I should've just broken up with him a long time ago. He was a really nice guy at the beginning, and I was able to open him up. But the more he showed his better side it was always cold in response. I wasn't sure if that was even love, he seemed scared to be in love more than anything. Maybe tonight or tomorrow I'm able to have the courage to express that I don't think the relationship is going anywhere. I then jumped out of my head as I heard a soft tap on my window.

It then turned into a knock, I got worried and got one of my pocket knives my father lend me. I opened the window holding onto the sharp knife handle, seeing Tamaki climbed up the tree and smiled. I missed that bright smile. I shook my head unlocking the window door and letting him in. Once that happened a pair of his arms wrapped around me then I felt myself falling back onto my bed laughing. I smiled to myself and hugged him back tightly. Missing that idiot prince that would try to get me to notice him all the time. That would always look out for me. I'm such an idiot for even listening to Alexander those many times. Me not having many friend sin the past made me realize that, I need to cherish them as much as they cherish me.

"I missed you." He said looking down at me with his violet eyes with his silky blonde hair in his face which I managed to push out of the way for him. "I missed you too." I replied giving him a small smile back. He had finally got off of me and I sat up to take a seat in the white love seat, I told him to take a seat also. "What are you doing here?" I asked him being concerned for his doing in my home. He pulled out his phone and showed me a picture of Alexander with another girl. "...When was this?" I asked Tamaki feeling a bit hurt. "Alexander threatened me earlier today to not tell you that he cheated, but he didn't know I sent a copy of that photo to Kyoya so I could show you. I honestly didn't want to show you considering I know that you wanted to take charge and break up with him. But...I couldn't stand by and let this slide," I felt my heart break more, I sighed before tears started to casually run down my cheek. I had appreciated that Tamaki was looking out for me. I had smiled at him, "Thank you, now I have more courage to confront him as soon as I can". I had wished that I knew that Alexander was up to no good from the beginning. Tamaki had set his phone down and lifting my chin dabbing my eyes with a hankie he pulled out from his pocket. "Don't cry princess." He called all the girls princess, but it felt different this time.

     "I can't believe you're risking getting hurt by Alexander for me." I said still crying and him trying to wipe the tears away. "After leaving you guys for a while, you're always there. I've never been so stupid in my life just leaving loyal friends like that. I'm sorry for everything. I had left you again," I stood up and he stood up to. "I want you to stop crying, (y/n)." He sighed a bit sadly. I sniffed my stuffed nose and hugged him again and he hugged me back gently. I enjoyed his moment for a long time. Now that I think about it what if he isn't playing with my feelings and he actually cares. I shouldn't have listened to those girls who started rumors. I signed to myself and let go of Tamaki but he still held me. I grabbed my phone and called Alexander while my head was against Tamaki's warm chest.

The phone rang longer than it usually did, but eventually he answered. There was people around in the call, she knew that he was out somewhere.

"Hey sugar," he says grinning through the phone.

"Hey, um, I think we should break up Alexander," she says to him sitting down on her bed this time. She watched Tamaki sat next to her so he could listen to the conversation.

"Why do you want to break up?," he asked a bit concerned.

"I just, feel like we aren't good for each other. You need someone who is always there for you and is able to...give up everything for you, and I'm just not the person who would give up things for a boy. Especially when my effort isn't appreciated-"

"Haha," that laugh annoyed me, "Appreciation? You want appreciation?" His voice then cracked.

"Yes, I did and I do, but not from you," I had said a bit hurt.

There was a monument of silence on the phone, "I know what you did too. You cheated on me," I had giggled.

"Ooo, that Suoh told you huh?," he asked a bit annoyed

"Naturally," I replied. "I pretty much know my worth, I really hope you have a better life." I then hanged up and looked at Tamaki who was there just listening.

"What's done is done," she smiles at him.