Chapter 7 - Beach

Your POV

"So, you want me to go on a trip with you to the beach? You come to my house, but I never told you my address and some how Kyoya has it. I guess I'll go."

You shrug, the host club went to your house this morning asking if you wanted to go to the beach. You never told them your address, or anything at all. It was all Kyoya's fault.

You go inside but the host follow you to your room looking around it, Tamaki begins to look at your baby pictures. He thought about how adorable you were. The rest were just looking around making theirselves confortable. As for Haruhi, she was just waiting for everyone else. Once you packed the things you needed. Everyone began to walk out the door and into the limo.

"THIS WILL BE THE BEST DAY EVER, WITH (Y/N)-CHAN." Honey senpai shouts happily.

You found yourself smiling at Honey Senpai who seemed ecstatic about the short trip. "I'm excited too Senpai," you smile at him.

Tamaki's pov.

She's gonna be wearing a bathing suit. As I get stuck in my own thought, Kyoya looks at me like I did something dirty.

"Why the dirty thoughts Tamaki?" He ask in a low tone. Feeling my cheeks heat up and I glare at him.

"No I was not doing any of the sorts," I say looking at him as he starts to laugh to himself.

Your POV

Tamaki has changed so much since our last meeting together. There was various rumors how that all the girls were swooned by him. They were captivated by his charm and good looks. But in my opinion he seems like he was a player. Now I have to think about when he flirts with me; leaning the difference between a tease or a flirt from him. I thought he was a good guy. His goal was to make girls happy. Not to break theirs hearts by flitting with all of them. I'm not sure if he sees that they're almost falling in love with him. Or maybe that's just infactuation.

Once the club and I got to Kyoya's private beach we began to walk to the shore, we set up our stuff. Haruhi and I then went to the dressing room. I put on my black two piece and Haruhi just came out with a tank top and a bikini bottem. We walked over to the guys and began to have fun.

"(Y/N)-CHAN, HOW ABOUT WE CAN GO SWIMMING!!," shouted Tamak making me cringe under my skin.

"Maybe later, senpai." I coughed a bit and continued building a sand castle with Honey-Senpai.

Tamaki's pov

Why won't she give me attention! I sigh looking down. I ended up laying down on the towel putting sunscreen on myself. "Kyoya, will you get my back?" I asked bummed out.

Kyoya then looked at (y/n). He pointed at my back she sighed. I felt a feeling of embarrassment running against my cheeks. I felt like holding my breath as suddenly a pair of small hands rubbed my back with the sunscreen. I don't know how to say this but I feel relaxed when she's around. Why has she been a bit distant?

Once she was finished I turned to look up at her dazzling (e/c) eyes, "thank you (y/n)", I say calmly smiling. She had a glowing smile as the sun formed around her like an angel. My heart melted into a million pieces.

"You're welcome Tamaki," she says to me softly and looking away.

"Am I in heaven?", I asked grinning at her.