Chapter 1 - Welcome to Ouran Academy

Approaching the familiar building was a feeling of nostalgia as you admired the beautiful pastel colors. You always thought small detail in something someone made was really meaningful. There was a reason for everything. The students were dressed in the same yellow dresses and blue suits. Your smile just grew as you felt back at home to Ouran Academy. You then start making your way to the office before you could find your old friends who have been excited to see you.

The office was large with individual desks, a lady who was wearing a maroon business suit pushed her glasses up and asked, "Are you (L/N) (F/N).

You smiled replying, "Yes ma'am."

You followed her back to her personal desk and office area. You look around at her things as she was typing up your class schedule.

"I see you're back from abroad Ms.(L/N), we are delighted that you came back to Ouran," she smiles while giving you your class schedule.

"Yes, I have missed the enviornment so dearly in Japan, Russia is really cold. But father had to do what he had to do to be partners with such a closed off country," you reply to her looking over the schedule. She hands you a list of clubs and sports. "...and if you need help with anything don't be scared to ask, I know it's hard to be betrothed to someone you don't even know."

Your heart sank. You didn't know that people knew about the engagement. You assumed that it was only between you and the families involved. Since both families were involved and powerful, it would be easy for someone to slip the news out.

"I'll keep it in mind," you reply to her softly holding your things then slipping out of her office area.

You were offically engaged 3 weeks ago, you didn't know the guy's name but you knew that he was the son of headmaster of Ouran. You knew you have been going to the same school as kids but you never knew or bumped into him. He never really presented himself, so to you he could be anyone. Once you heard the bell ring you walked to your homeroom class with a group of girls who were your friends. Even though they were your friends you couldn't help but almost feel empty with them.

You've changed ever since you left for Russia, you've became quiet and more mature. Your taste for tea turned into love for coffee has changed. Your face has matured also which many boys had noticed once you've walked into class. The teacher smiled as you walked through the door with your friends. They sat down.

"Please class welcome back, (F/N) (L/N)," she smiles at you

The class stayed quiet through the introduction while you we're forced to write your name on the board.

"I'm happy to be back to learn with everyone", you say trying to not sound awkward.

"Thank you, Ms. (L/N) please sit next to Mr. Suoh," she says to you.

The boy who the teacher called, Mr.Suoh had blonde hair, violet eyes. By the way his knees touched the desk you could tell he was a tall slim figure. Making eye contact felt like you were making eye contact with a prince. You felt like it was going to be an unforgettable moment, which was what you were scared of. You looked away from his eyes as you sat down in the desk next to him putting your stuff down while you were analyzing the several clubs that you already knew or didn't know.

After class you were the last one out. Or well you thought, tntil you saw a boy with black hair and glasses filling out a clipboard what looks like to be a portfolio of you. There was your information, height, weight, eye color, hair color, even a picture of you from your school photo from middle school.

It also listed what your parents do for a living. You didn't say a word to him but you had your eyes on him and the folder, as he closes it he pushes his glasses up, "My name is Kyoya Ottori," he says.

"Hey, I'm (F/N) (L/N)," You reply quietly, "I guess you know who I am, you stalker." You replied in a harsh tone not noticing.

"My, my, for a upcoming leader of one of the best mining corporations I'd say you have along way to go." He replied snobblishly.

He then gives you a card with 'Host Club' in fancy font and his personal number.

"What's the point of this?," you asked him while looking at it.

"Give me a call so I can teach you a few things on how to talk to people," he replies smirking

You give him a glare and a smile assuming he was joking, "I'll think about it," you reply.

You both walked out together and went your seprate ways. You honestly thought it was rude to insult you with no empathy. You didn't even mean to talk to him in a harsh way.

Edited A/N: wassup guys! I know most of yall are prolly like "wtf why are you doing this?" Wanna know why BECAUSE this fan fiction is TRASH and wasnt going anywhere thus, I'm editing EVERYTHING. So if you're one of the new readers or old readers please stay! And reread or just if you're new, you may read on!

Comment, Like, Follow

-YukkiPhantomhive