Chapter 8 - 6 p.m.

After a few weeks of being friends with the host club, you were growing feelings for a boy. He sat in the back so quiet like he was in his own little world, he was mysterious. No one really knew him as him, they pretty much feared him because of his resting bitch face. He had brown-red hair, perfectly arched eyebrows. His nose was the perfect shape of it being round. His jaw line was nice a bit nicer than she has ever seen. He was like a prince from a story book, but a dark prince. He never really talked to anyone. But you're going to be the first.

Once the bell rang you followed him in silent not knowing how the start the conversation. What you don't know is that the host club was watching you from a far. He turned around and pushed you against the wall pretty roughly you let out a little wince feeling your heart beat fast.

"(L/n), what do you want?" His voice was low and raspy, he then sticked his elbow over her head and leaning against the wall.

Looking into each others eyes, "I actually been wondering, do you want to hangout sometime." You play with your thumbs looking down at them, but he lifted her chin as you say the rest of your sentence.

He smirked down at her, "As in what, (L/N)?"

You look away rolling your eyes, "Like a date. Or whatever." You say quietly

"You have a big tendency to not give me eye contact. But since you have guts, I guess we can go out on a date. I'll pick you up at 6." He gives her a small smile and walks away.

He puts his hands in his pockets walking away with a cheeky smirk on his face. You were powered up with enthusiasm. You weren't sure if you were dreaming or not.

Tamaki's Pov

I glared at the boy who's going out with (Y/N). I wanted to take her out on a date. I roll my eyes feeling my cheeks heat up just thinking about (y/n) I then shake my head to get out of that mindset. What does she see in him that she doesn't see in me?

"Tamaki are you jealous?" Kyoya said making me nearly drop the binoculars.

"W-What, no way." I roll my eyes looking how red (y/n) was. She was adorable but she doesn't go red for me, she did for him. That, that, ugh. I need to work on his mean name.

"Maybe Kyoya-Senpai is right, the boss is jealous." The twins said smirking.

"Mori, why is Tama-chan jealous?" Honey-Senpai asked Mori with big eyes.

Mori bend down, "He likes her." Mori said, I felt my heart beat fast once he said that. Haruhi then took a good look at me.

"I think we can all agree, it does seem like it by your actions Senpai. I guess you have to deal with your feelings that your crush has no interested in you what so ever."

Haruhi's words hurt me, I forced my self to be in a dark aura in the corner. My sweet, (Y/N)..where did I miss my chance.

Around study hall I knew where she was studying, in the back of the library. As I was walking to the back I saw her snoozing on the lounge couch with her books out. I had pulled a chair to sit next to her, "Hey, (y/n)," I said to her tickling her nose. She had flopped her head to the side and opened her eyes. "Hey Tamaki..", she said a bit sleepily.

"It seems like you drifted off while studying," I had said with a sly smile.

"Yeah, I guess I have, thanks for waking me up when you had the chance to," she said opening up her books again and continuing her work.

"Would you like to keep me company? I know we haven't hungout in a while," she said sounding a bit guilty. I had already understood that she had her own life to live.

"Well I understand considering everyone you know, have different roads to take in life," I said princely like.

"You're a living fairytale Tamaki," she said staring into my eyes. I had felt my mouth opened a little and gave her a smile.

"Haha, naturally," I replied.