Chapter 10 - 4 of Penticles

For the past few weeks of dating Alexander he eventually asked you to be his girlfriend. You were very hesitant since you were fated to be married to someone with various riches. Your father hasn't spoken about a meeting with the man you are to marry so you thought if your father didn't find out it would be okay to just have a boyfriend around for a little while. The few weeks were very good, he hasn't found out but it seems that Alexander wasn't really considerate over your friends. Every time you had mentioned hanging out with them over him he would just accuse you of cheating or even just using them. But you would always run back to him since you liked him a lot. But the host behind your back had a lot to say about that.

There was a sign presented out side of the host club room that their darling prince Tamaki wasn't going to be attending as one of the host for the day. Ever since (y/n) had gotten a boyfriend he has changed for the worse. Wondering what would of happened if he had made a move on her earlier. He wondered why he wasn't doing anything about it. He didn't feel crazy as he thought it was, but he felt more than just crazy. He felt crazy about her. He sighs in the break room of the host club and just hangs out on the couch thinking what could have happened. After host club hours were done everyone gathered around Tamaki trying to get him to calm down about (y/n) having a boyfriend. "Boss, it isn't healthy to mop around." Says Hikaru poking him in the eye as Tamaki twitches with no soul in his body. "Guys I know I shouldn't be this upset to the point I didn't want to host, I just didn't want to see other girls today," he says to them.

"Hey guys." Says a familiar voice closing the door behind her. Tamaki sat up to see (y/n) walking in he ran to her and gave her a hug tightly. She was smiling really hard and hugged him back, she did miss her friends. But she slowly realized that her world was revolving over a guy who she isn't going to even end up marrying. "I'm sorry for not contacting you guys lately, Alexander is sort of keeping me to himself," she says still holding onto Tamaki. Kyoya had raised his brow taking a mental note on what she said and slowly realizing everyone was understanding what was truly happening on her whereabouts. Tamaki had let go of her and looked at her, "If you need anything, or need someone to talk to please don't hesitate to call any of us (y/n)," he says truly. Her mouth opened slightly realizing that her friends really cared about her as well. If things with Alexander get out of hand she knew who to go to. "I'm sorry to cut our meeting short but, I'm here because Alexander sort of doesn't want me to be around of boys who aren't him..silly right?", she says to them. Tamaki's eyes widen as everyone's expression remains as they were. "How do you feel about that?," asks Tamaki

She looks at him a bit sad, "I don't really like it."

The whole room was quiet, not even Honey-Senpai didn't finish his cake. He sat there turning his head, even Takashi was surpised. Honey-Senpai has never finished his cake before. "If you feel sad then you shouldn't let a guy be able to control you, it's your life you should be able to do whatever you want and be able to choose the friends you want." She took an account on what Honey-Senpai had to say considering he was older. "I'll have to talk to him myself...for now I think I'm gonna leave to talk to him."
Tamaki wasn't sure what they meant for a bit, she did have to do this on her own considering the relationship was becoming more toxic as it was. He was worried how far Alexander would go to keep her away from her friends.

As (y/n) was walking out of the room she sighed and rethought of the many memories they had together. She smiled at all of them, she wondered why she had let Alexander have control of her.

Tamaki had turned to Kyoya and felt the vibe that he was going to tell her father or at least in this case Tamaki's father considering he owned the school. "I know what you're thinking, how could someone so revolting even be allowed to go to school here! Women are supposed to be taken care of, also you're supposed to cherish them! Not play them like they're yours," Tamaki had exploded in anger. He sighed and sad back down on the couch. "I'll talk to him myself," Tamaki smirked.

AUTHORS NOTE

2019 Update:

If you see the comments, there was a whole different scene then the one presented as of December 2019. I changed it because, you know an author's gotta do what an author's gotta do. Anyways, I'm going to be adding more chapters in this story to make the plot thicker!

- Yukki Phantomhive