Chapter 9 - Atmosphere

You were pacing back and forth while you were brushing out your hair. You were really conflicted when it came to dating considering not many boys had stricken your fancy for a while. Alexander was from America who was here on a scholarship. That's what you knew so far, his family wasn't that rich. Also it reputation wasn't that great either. Now all you needed was your father to butt out considering you already knew that your fate was to marry a rich man.

You had slowed down looking at yourself in the mirror. You weren't going to have a chance at love. You were terrified of the thought of being in an arrange married. There was a lot of secrets within that, sometimes it comes with abuse and usually the man would be incharge of the money. She sighed and put her brush down seeing a text from Alexander that he was outside. You had grabbed your bag and walked down stairs.

Outside you saw the boy with his motorcycle, you didn't know they he even drove one.

"Hey," he said cooly

"Hi," you said softly.

He had taken your hand and guided you to his cycle and gave you a helmet. "Make sure you hold onto me tight," he said smirking. You had put on the helmet and nodded.

"That's a good girl", he said.

That line sort of threw you off a little bit. You werent sure why he was very mysterious. It felt like some sort of persona to be very cool. You ended up riding with him movie theatre. You were gonna watch a movie of his choice since you wanted to see what type of person he was with movies.

"I adore sci-fi, I think it's one of my favorite genres", he said in a happy tone. You haven't seen him perk up in class, or even when you were talking to each other.

"What's your favorite Sci-Fi movie?", you ask him as you were both walking into the theatre.

"Zodiac of Arcadia," he says quickly, he then realized that he was slowly showing himself, "you probably think I'm lame."

"No, not at all," you smile at him as you took your seats.

Little did you know that Tamaki was watching the same movie as the host club. He watched you as you walked in with Alexander. Making him smile and even laugh. He wanted to stop everything because his jealousy built up. He sighed, he sort of set himself up considering the only reason why he was there with the boys was so he could spy on (y/n) and Alexander.

Honey has noticed Tamaki's sick reaction to them walking in, "It's okay Tama-Chan, it's just going to be one date." Honey says behind his big eyes.

"And I know how much you want to cause a scene but you can't, she would possibly never talk to you again from embarrassment," Kyoya says making a point.

Tamaki had nodded and layed back in his seat, "I think I'm going to enjoy the movie then," he says eating his popcorn.

You were looking at Alexander for a moment seeing that he does have a vulnerable side. You some how managed to open it for a split second. In your heart you knew that, that wasn't supposed to happen. But his smile didn't really compare to true happiness. You then remembered Tamaki's smile at the beach, and in the library. You smiled at the thought of his bright smile that illuminated the atmosphere.