Chapter 14 - The Stars

In the morning Haruhi and (y/n) were sitting in the dinning room eating breakfast. Their sleepover was really refreshing considering the many days they stayed after school for club. But this morning was very different. (Y/N)'s father had joined them, "(y/n) please meet me in the office after you're done with breakfast, we have to discuss the date you're going to have with the boy who is going to eventually marry you!", he says excitedly. She smiled and nodded seeing her father taken his plate to his office. Once he left Haruhi turned to her, "are you sure you want to go through with this?"

(Y/N) was wondering why Haruhi was really concerned that she was going to be in an arranged marriage. "Haruhi, I don't think you don't understand...I do want this."

"Do you even know who you're going to be with?", she asked her.

(Y/N) had shrugged, "I'm pretty opened to many things, besides, it's my choice." She gives Haruhi a smile.

Once she was finished with her breakfast she had met her father in his office. "Come in, (y/n)," he smiles. "You're a growing girl, and you've accomplished many things, and I think I found a good boy who is willing to treat you well," he says. She proceeded to nod, "When's the date?" She asked.

"Next week," he says to her.

She nodded again, "I know you have good intentions for me to have a really good guy father."

The next few hours Haruhi got ready with you throughout the day. After the meeting with your father, Haruhi hasn't said a word about it. Eventually they got ready by 7. They took pictures together, then eventually got into a car. When they got to the school they went to the large ball room seeing everyone in their mask. Haruhi had put on her cat mask, as I put my bat mask. Seeing all the couples dancing in unison it was quite and elegant scene. A boy from their class has dragged Haruhi away from (y/n), she has smiled at Haruhi while she was being dragged away in the crowd. The party consisted friends gathering with each other, women and ladies dancing with one another. Everyone seems to be very happy. Overall that night (y/n) was thinking about what Haruhi was saying. Feelings are very important in a relationship. The only guy who seemed to be interested, and was able to care was Tamaki. Her eyes had lit up as she nodded a shadow come up to her.

"You look beautiful," He says smiling taking your hand. He was blonde and his smile was very bright.

"You look dashing as well," You replied smiling holding the boy's hand as he lead you to the dance floor. You smiled as he lifted off your feet smiling as your dancing goes with the rhythm of the music.

  Tamaki's Pov

Seeing everyone being happy that the ball was turning out great made me happy. But the only thing that was missing was (y/n). "Where is (Y/N)?" Asked Tamaki looking at Honey-Senpai. Honey looked shocked and looked at the boy who was actually dancing with y/n. "Who the heck is that?" Tamaki turned and looked a bit steamed. "I guess that's Nekozowa." Honey responded, "Did you want to dance with her?,"Honey asked while Tamaki continued as I got more fired up. But I eventually calmed down. Once it did I walked over but they walked away to the balcony. I didn't want to interrupt them, so I just stood by the door. Over hearing their conversation upon them entering the balcony.

Your pov..

     Once I look at the tall man before me I realize the only that that reminds me of Tamaki is that how he's tall and has blonde hair his voice was slightly different, I look at his face once again. It's not Tamaki.

    "So, (Y/N) I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date this weekend?" Asked the man with the blue eyes. I sighed, my heart sure thought it belonged to him until I realized it wasn't Tamaki. He was always there when I was sad. Always there the cheer me up. I was always happy but I was blind sighted from all the other girls falling for him. He was a prince and I didn't want him to be with me because of all the rumors of him not being able to be in one stable relationship. I was stuck on thinking about Tamaki that I had forgotten the boy in front of me wasn't him at all.

The boy then removed his mask and smiled, it was the a guy with blonde hair, pale skin as it were to been revealed in sunlight, his blonde hair glowed and his blue eyes sparkled. "I'm sorry I haven't introduced myself before, and how I was so in professional about this. As well as not talking to you before. My name is Umehito Nekozawa. I'm in your class." He had a puppet in his hand. He is the guy who would wear a dark wig and all dark colors. "I'm sorry Nekozowa, I barely know you. My heart belongs to someone else. I'm sorry" I reply with a quiet tone just rethinking. "We can be friends." I continue as his eyes soften. "Of course." He replies walking out back into the ball room. I just sit in silence looking into the stars thinking more about Tamaki.

And the fact that I won't be able to be with him.