[mr loverman]<fluff>

platonic husbands, your honour

---

characters:
-ranboo
-tubbo

---

Ranboo stared up at the clouds passing above as they laid flat on their back within a flower field. Their eyes were closed gently as he was relaxed as he ever could be. A soft breath left their slightly parted lips. They could be like this all day.

Right beside them was their phone face down and an earbud hanging lazily in their ear. Laying on the other side of the phone was Tubbo, the other earbud laying in his ear. Tubbo was also laying ever so peacefully.

Together, the two platonic husbands were just quietly vibing with each other. Home by Cavetown was starting to wrap up and soon it finished.

The next song that played made Ranboo's eyes snap open. All they heard was the first notes and they already knew what song it was.

Mr. Loverman by Ricky Montgomery.

Ranboo glanced over at Tubbo and immediately he started singing along. "I'm headed straight for the floor. The alcohol served its tour"

Tubbo had looked over at them, a slight smile on his lips. Ranboo slightly smiled as well "And it's headed straight for my skin, leaving me daft and dim"

Ranboo looked back up at the clouds passing up above and they continued "I've got this shake in my legs. Shaking the thoughts from my head" They tapped their fingers on the ground along to the song "But who put these waves in the door? I crack and out I pour"

Ranboo felt his tail flop against the flowers once he heard Tubbo join them for the Chorus "I'm Mr. Loverman and I miss my lover, man"

Both boys locked eyes and smiled big before looking back up at the sky "I'm Mr. Loverman. Oh, and I miss my lover"

Tubbo started singing the next verse "The ways in which you talk to me have me wishin' I were gone" Ranboo sang the next part "The ways that you say my name have me runnin' on and on"

Ranboo watched the clouds pass above as both sang again "Oh, I'm cramping up. I'm cramping up. But you're cracking up. You're cracking up" Ranboo felt a hand touch their own and they opened one eye, looking over at who was holding their hand "I'm Mr. Loverman and I miss my lover, man."

He smiled soft when he was Tubbo was lacing thier fingers together "I'm Mr. Loverman. Oh, and I miss my lover" Ranboo brushed their thumb over Tubbo's knuckles "I'm shattered now"

Tubbo was watching Ranboo with a platonic loving gaze "I'm spilling out" And Ranboo looked right back at him with the same look "Upon this linoleum ground"

Just two boys as they enjoyed each other's presence "I'm reeling in my brain again before it can get back to you. Oh, what am I 'sposed to do without you..?" Ranboo smiled ever so brightly, their platonic wedding bands shining in the sun "I'm Mr. Loverman and I miss my lover man"

They were more than happy that they had Tubbo here with him "I'm Mr. Loverman. Oh, and I miss my lover" And Tubbo was more than happy that Ranboo was here "I'm Mr. Loverman and I miss my lover, man" Ranboo held a big dumb smile on their lips.

They... Really did really love Tubbo

"I'm Mr. Loverman" Tubbo looked back up at the sky and the clouds above "Oh, and I miss my lover"

The song ended and the loud turned quiet. It was a comfortable silence. They just had each other and that was okay. They were both enjoying the peacefulness that the world brought them as of now.

They were both satisfied with the quiet. The bright sun was shining down upon them, enough to leave their skin feeling warm and comfortable... Enough to make them happy. Enough to create a peaceful environment.

The next song started playing and Ranboo smiled small, staring up at the clouds. They truly did miss their lover, man... After all.. They are Mr. Loverman...