[this day aria]<angst>

i got this song stuck in my head after this

---

characters:
-tubbo
-ranboo (mentioned)
-philza (mentioned)

---

tw:
-manipulation(?)
-using someone
-one sided love
-cursing
-mention of wishing death upon someone

---

note:
-this tubbo is based off of how my friend played tubbo in a roleplay i'm in. this will not be canonically accurate

---

"This day is going to be perfect, the kind of day of which I've dreamed since I was small. Everypony will gather 'round. say I look lovely in my gown. What they don't know is that I have fooled them all!"

Tubbo sat in the dressing room, looking out the window. He was looking out amongst all of the different guests invited, a smirk on his lips. Foolish stupid people. They didn't even know. He laughed as he knew that he's successfully tricked everyone. No one has even suspected it at all. These oblivious guests didn't even know why Tubbo was truly marrying Ranboo.

Good. They shouldn't know. Because - after all - that's all that matters. Hell. Even Ranboo didn't know and that made this even more better. Ranboo had fallen in love and Tubbo. Well.. Tubbo could care less.

"This day was going to be perfect, the kind of day of which I've dreamed since I was small, but instead of having cake with all my friends to celebrate. My wedding bells, they may not ring for me at all."

Tubbo slightly frowned, feeling his eye twitch. When he was little, he would've been ecstatic to even experience a wedding day with his friend. Now? Well.. There was no one he could trust. They all backstabbed him the moment they got the chance.

These wedding bells weren't ringing for little him no longer. They were ringing for current him and well.. He smiled slyly. He was glad that he was marrying for this reason.

"I could care less about the dress, I wont partake in any cake! Vows, well I'll be lying when I say that through any kind of weather, I'll want us to be together. The truth is I don't care for him at all! No, I do not love the groom. In my heart there is no room, but I still want him to be all mine!"

Tubbo could care less about this stupid wedding. He much preferred that it was a small closed office wedding, but nOoOoO Ranboo had said that it would be better if they had a big wedding. Ranboo was such a big dumb fucking fool for even suggesting it. Selfish as well.

Tubbo couldn't give two shits about Ranboo. He would much prefer that Ranboo died, making Tubbo inherit all of his money. And besides.. Marrying Ranboo wouldn't make Techno think about murdering Tubbo as well.

"We must escape before It's too late, find a way to save the day! Hope, I'll be lying if I say I don't fear that I may lose him to one who wants to use him, not care for love and cherish him each day! For I oh so love the groom, all my thoughts he does consume. Oh, Shining Armor! I'll be there very soon!"

Tubbo stood up from the window and started circling the room, his eyes glancing over the empty mannequins. When they first had met, Tubbo actually had loved Ranboo but.. Now he could care less.

People change. And feelings change. Tubbo still could remember how stupidly in love he was, imagining a wedding with him. He had wanted to love and cherish every day with Ranboo and all of the stupid shit that were nothing but fantasies.

"Finally, the moment has arrived! For me to be one lucky bride!"

Tubbo heard someone knock and ask if he was ready. He shouted an okay before he plastered his usual fake smile. He opened the door and watched the people starting to walk down the hall, heading towards the place that the wedding was being taken place. He followed after, holding the bouquet in his hands. He stopped by the entrance, waiting for the cue to be let in.

"Oh, the wedding we wont make! He'll end up marrying a fake! Shining Armor will be..."

Tubbo was given the cue and he took Philza's arm, walking down the aisle. He continued on with his fake smile. He had to pretend to be happy to marry the stupid fucking enderboy. He hated the boy who he used to love very dearly just a few months back. He stopped in front of Ranboo, seeing how dumb he looked. The vows started and Tubbo only counted the seconds until it was official.

"Mine, all mine hahahaha"

Finally... After all of the non stop chatting and repeating and all of the dumb stuff... They were finally married. He passed his sly smirk as a normal smile. He finally got what he wanted and... Married a rich man just for his money. And this rich man deserved to be treated like shit.

---

look, i'm sorry. i'll write fluff next chapter okay?