[alone]<angst>

i miss cbeeduo so much...

---
tw:
-ranboo's limbo
-depressing thoughts

---

Ranboo didn't know how long it had been. It felt like years since the last time they've heard word from their ghost counterpart about their husband. They only could remember him because thankfully this.. this book floated over to them the day they even appeared on this tiny patch of grass.

The ghost had been reminding them of him over and over again thankfully.

They were tempted to chuck the book away, but they knew it would float back. They only knew because when they heard he hasn't been doing anything to help them-

Ranboo stood up, stretching their legs. They were getting restless. The grass seemed like it was growing smaller and smaller each year that had passed.

They heard a small chime from their book and they quickly opened it, flipping to the latest page and reading it. They froze when they read it.

Their breathing grew fast as the water around them started thrashing, a storm starting to brew as they dug their hands into their hair. They let out a scream of pain as burning hot tears rolled down their face.

He's given up. Tubbo has given up. He gave up on them. He hasn't shown up to the mansion in months. He hasn't even shown concern about them being gone. Maybe he truly was in it for the money..

Ranboo stared at the waves thrashing all around them as they fell to their knees, feeling like they've been stabbed through their back again. They let out more pained screams.

He gave up. He gave up. He gave up. He gave up. He gave up. He gave up. He gave up. He gave up. He gave up.

They're never coming back. They never are. No one is going to bring them back. They've been gone for years. Tubbo's given up. Techno went back into hybernation. The Aimsey fella most likely doesn't know how to even ask for revival. Dream is a fucking dick. Tommy hasn't been bothered to talk to Ghostboo.

No one was coming to save them.

They're stranded here... forever...

They stared down at their hands as they saw they were growing more faded. They're fading... They're fading and no one knows.

They wrote back for Ghostboo to try and ask more people for help. With that, they shut their book and pulled their knees to their chest. They buried their face in their knees as the waves around them died down a little.

The water around their little piece of land seemed to have grow a little more. They didn't seem to notice however. They were too lost in their thoughts.

They really were a fool to have thought that Tubbo had truly loved them. They did so much for him but... It seemed he didn't care as much as they.

That's fine.

They'll be fine.

A couple more years won't hurt...