[gowns]<fluff>

Ranboo stared at the dresses hanging before them anxiously. They all looked so pretty but.. Would they look pretty wearing them? they just wanted to look pretty for Tubbo. Especially since it was their wedding day..

They heard someone knock on the changing room door and heard Niki's gentle voice as she asked "Ranboo? Are you okay?" Ranboo let out a small hum "Yeah.." Niki was quiet for a moment before she asked "Do you need help?" Ranboo was quiet for a while before mumbling a small "yes"

They stood from where they were sitting and opened the dressing room door, seeing her standing just outside. Niki made a mental note of the quiet tears going down their cheeks and walked in "Oh Ranboo.."

Ranboo nodded small and shut the door behind her, locking it once more. Niki looked at the gowns and smiled small "Your choices are really pretty.." Ranboo nodded small and their voice was small as they said "Yeah.."

Niki looked over at them with a kind smile "What do you need help with..?" Ranboo glanced at themself in the mirror ".. confidence..? I just," They looked over at Niki "I want to look perfect for Tubbo.."

Niki sighed softly "Oh Boo..." She hugged them carefully "You are perfect for Tubbo. I'm sure he doesn't even care if you wear a dress or not. He's glad that he's marrying you.." Ranboo narrowed their eyes "Are you sure..? I mean-"

Niki nodded "Yes. I'm 100% sure. I've never seen someone look at someone else with so much genuine love. He loves you for you. You could wear a garbage bag - and while it would be an interesting sight in the news - Tubbo could care less. What's important is if you think you look pretty.. It's your wedding day too"

Ranboo was on the verge of crying again and Niki softly giggled, wiping their tears "Now. Go and put your first dress on. Phil, Techno, Michael, and Tommy are waiting" Ranboo nodded and said "Thank you..." Niki smiled "Don't mention it. Now go!" She laughed, watching them grab the first gown.

She helped them get into the first dress, zipping them up and letting them look at themself in the mirror. The gown had lace sleeves in round neck neckline and a white sweetheart neckline. The gown was long and rather stiff. There was a silver belt around the waist for some color.

Niki hummed "What do you think?" Ranboo laughed, joking "I look like i go to church on sundays and pray before every meal" Niki laughed as well "I agree. Now. Let's go and show the others. If you're ready."

Ranboo looked them up and down before they nodded and Niki let them out of the room, holding the train of thr gown. Ranboo walked out to the group of four and stood up on the spinny table.

Phil asked "What took so long?" Niki hummed "Ranboo, here, got cold feet and need a pep talk into seeing they're pretty" Ranboo rolled their eyes, their face a bit purple in embarrassment "Hey!"

Niki giggled and said "It's true! Anyways. Here's the first dress. thoughts?" Techno surprisingly was the first to speak up "You go to church on sundays?" Ranboo laughed, analyzing how the back of the dress looked in the mirrors "See! Techno agrees too!"

Phil hummed "Well i think you look nice, but Tech's right. You look like a Christian girl" Michael was the next to speak "Boo! Pretty!!!" Ranboo giggled, looking at Michael in the mirror "Thank you, Michael. Do you think Bee would think I'm pretty too?" Michael nodded crazily and Ranboo laughed "Thank you for your input"

Tommy was the last to speak and all he said was "Dumb tall bitch. your skirt looks like it's completely stiff. it makes you look eugh" Ranboo blinked, looking at the dress "Yeah it really does"

Niki said "So.. Next dress it is?"Ranboo nodded "Yeahhhhh. This one isn't the vibe" Niki nodded "Alright!"

She helped Ranboo off the table and led them back to their dressing room. Niki unzipped them from the dress and helped them out, hanging the dress back up. She grabbed the second gown and helped them in.

The gown was a mermaid tail gown, however it was rather tight and showed off their flat curves. The neckline was a spaghetti strap. The pretty part was the lace that was decorated along the gown.

Ranboo hummed as they looked themself up a down "I look.. interesting." Niki nodded slightly "Do you wanna go out and show the others?" Ranboo took a couple of moments as they looked themself up and down. Once they settled on an answer, they nodded and Niki smiled "Alright"

She led them back out to the group and immediately Tommy said "You look like a birch tree" Ranboo bursted out laughing, stepping up on the platform "You're not wrong" Tommy laughed brashly "Ha! Even the tall bitch agrees with me!"

Phil rolled his eyes "Quit your shouting, child." And so Tommy started yelling more. Techno audibly glared at Tommy and Tommy immediately shut up. Niki cleared her throat "Anyways. Thoughts?"

Michael giggled happily "Boo look funny!" Ranboo looked at Michael with a humorous look "I do not look funny" They jokingly huffed. Michael giggled madly "Boo funny! Funny!"

Phil chuckled at Michael and said "I agree, mate. It looks rather uncomfortably tight and the gown just.. doesn't look it fits who you are" Techno only grunted in agreement. Ranboo sighed "Oh thank goodness. Yeah no i agree. I feel funny in it too" Niki said "It's an unanimous no"

Ranboo nodded and followed her back into the dressing room. Niki unzipped them and said "This is the last dress you picked out. We can always go and get you more that could fit you if you don't like this one" She started to hang up the second one back up.

Ranboo nodded "Yeah.. That would sound nice. Maybe I'll try some suits if i can't find any gowns" Niki smiled "Yeah." She helped them into the last gown and once she finished, she could just.. feel the happiness radiating off of them.

The gown had an extremely puffy skirt, it feeling rather soft as the top layer was a very soft silk texture. The gown have a very pretty belt that could be tied in the back.

The top of the gown was what made Ranboo look amazing. It was a like a button up top, except it held false buttons and just clicked together. The buttons were also false pearls that was sewed in. The top was also a long sleeve and was just.. so extremely pretty.

Niki looked them up and down with pure amazement and her voice was quiet as she let out a small "woah.." It was like they were made for the gown. Ranboo almost could've started crying when they saw how pretty looked. So pretty...

Niki didn't even have to ask them if they wanted to go out and show the others. She could literally read their mind. They wanted to show the group the gown. She lifted the train of the gown as they both went to the group, Ranboo stepping up on the platform.

Immediately Michael kept on chanting "Pretty Boo." Ranboo laughed happily, looking at themself even further in the gown. They really did look so pretty...

Phil smiled widely "I agree. You're very beautiful. Tubbo's a lucky boy" Ranboo's voice cracked "Thank you.." They looked over at Techno and saw him nod in approval.

They then looked over at Tommy and saw he was literally about to start crying but was definitely pushing the tears back "Dumb fuck- Tubbo is going to think you're pretty and leave me." He huffed, trying to be a man about his emotions "Quit stealing my best friend" Ranboo laughed and said "Thank you Tommy"

Niki was smiling so happily "So what's the answer?" Ranboo looked over at her and nodded "Yes. A million times yes. this is the gown I'm getting... God. Tubbo is just- Tubbo is going to cry I'm sure.." They laughed, wiping their tears with the tissues sitting beside them. "I'm so pretty...!" They giggled happily.