[obsession]<angst>

tw:
-obsession
-thoughts of murder
-stalking
-(tell me more)

---

"You're obsessed with them" Tommy mumbled from the otherside of the phone as Tubbo was sitting and watching Ranboo through the window. "Shut up Tommy" Tubbo said, engrossed in the male washing dishes. Tommy groaned "You know I'm right, Tubbo. Be glad I'm not telling them that you've been stalking them"

Tubbo glared at his phone "Don't you dare tell them" Tommy sighed "Whatever. I got to go now. You disgust me, Tubbo" Tubbo rolled his eyes as he heard the beeps meaning that Tommy ended the call.

Tubbo scoffed. Tommy just didn't understand. Ranboo was beautiful. Of course Tubbo was gonna follow them home... and watch them through their windows. Sneak into their room and watch them sleep. Whisper how pretty Ranboo was asleep in their ear.

He smiled to himself. I mean.. How else would Ranboo know? It wasn't creepy that Tubbo would steal the things Ranboo left behind or dig through their trash to look for the beautiful things they've touched.

Tubbo watched closely as he saw Ranboo sliding off their hoodie, changing. Most definitely not obssessed - in love at most.

Tubbo loved Ranboo ever since he laid eyes on them. And Tubbo wasn't going to complain since he was friends with them.

He bit his lip as he watched Ranboo climb into bed, getting comfortable and passing out.

This was his favorite part.

Tubbo inched closer towards the house, grabbing the spare key from under the mushroom statute and entering the home. He quietly shut the door behind him and snuck all the way to Ranboo's bedroom, his eyes falling upon their peaceful face.

Tubbo couldn't help but smile at their beauty.

He came close and sat gently on the edge of their bed, tracing their face with his hand. So beautiful. All for him. No one else's. He needed this. Oh god were they beautiful. There were so many things Tubbo wanted to do with Ranboo like this. He really did wish they were alseep more often.

He traced their bottom lip with his thumb. The way their lips looked so kissable. He laid a hand on their chest, feeling it rise and fall. How their chest risen and fallen in sweet bliss.

Tubbo wanted to kill them so Ranboo would be his forever. Tubbo smiled and laid his head on Ranboo's chest. His. his. his. his. hIS. HIS. HIS. HIS. HIS. HIS.

Tubbo wanted to watch Ranboo fall asleep at a much closer angle. Kiss them as he plunged his knife into their heart, claiming them as his and only his. Forever.

Ranboo shifted a bit with the new pressure on thier chest, but didn't wake. It was a good thing they were a deep sleeper or else Tubbo would get charged with something dumb like breaking and entering or disturbance of the peace.

Tubbo lifted his head and leaned down, kissing Ranboo with a smile. Oh how he wished Ranboo would kiss back, but sadly Ranboo was asleep and couldn't.

So many things. There was so many things that Tubbo wanted to do with Ranboo. To do to them.

Tubbo pulled from the kiss and pet Ranboo's hair, absolutely loving this happy moment.

But happy moments have to end and Ranboo started to stir. Tubbo quickly - and quietly - got off the bed and went to hide in the closet, watching as Ranboo woke up and looked around slightly confused.

They then shrugged and laid back down, laying with his back to the closet.

Tubbo slowly got out of the closet, taking it as his cue to leave. He picked up one of Ranboo's hoodies, bringing it up to his nose and inhaling deeply. God did Ranboo smell amazing...

Tubbo slid the hoodie on over his shirt before sneaking back out of the quiet and empty home, putting the key back and walking back home as if nothing had just happened.