[losses]<angst>

i was thinking about possible ways that ranboo could lose his first life, so here is one of the many

---

characters:
-ranboo
-quackity
-tubbo

---

tw:
-death

---

Ranboo didn't expect to lose one of his lives so early. Especially since he had worked so hard to make sure no violence occurred... And yet it did. It had been quietly brewing, but as soon as Ranboo tried to calm the brewing water, it all turned to boiling. And soon the boiling water started spilling over.

And Ranboo couldn't do anything but desperately try and fix it. That's what led to this death. That's what led to him dying. Dying to the hands of the man he married. That was the only person Ranboo was willing to kill him. Because he knew, that he trusted him not to make it painful... But still it felt painful. It always felt painful after the first death.

Ranboo had been running as fast as he could, rushing to get to a sanctuary. He had gotten himself tangled ever so deeply into this matter that.. People wanted him dead. They wanted the traitor of this whole operation dead. Ranboo had gone to Las Nevadas to gamble. He was gambling for his life. All three of them.

If he lost, he lost all three. If he won.. Then Tubbo would be alive again. And Tubbo would have all three of his lives again. Ranboo won. Ranboo won when no one else had. Ranboo won and Quackity didn't like it.

Quackity ordered for Ranboo's lives to be taken and Ranboo started running. Ranboo ran as far as his legs could take him. He ran all the way to his Lab. And they followed him. They followed him every single moment. He couldn't lose them. Ranboo was backed against his stairs leading to his water tank. He got himself trapped. Stuck. He was like a prey and these people.. They were his hunters.

They stood before him and brought someone out. Someone that Ranboo couldn't forget. Tubbo. They brought Tubbo out. Under different circumstances, Ranboo would be happily laughing and be hugging Tubbo tightly. This wasn't the exact moment to do that. Especially since Tubbo was holding a sword in his hands. A sword that Ranboo knew Tubbo always kept with him. Checkmate.

Tubbo's eyes flashed red as he crept closer to Ranboo, threatening him with his sword. Ranboo knew Tubbo was going for blood. Ranboo was being backed up the stairs and.. Didn't know what to do. If he jumped off the stairs, one of the others would kill him. If he ran past Tubbo, well, Tubbo could easily catch him. He glanced back at the tank of water and looked back up at the particles. He knew what he had to do.

He clapped his hands together, sending all of the particles away before looking Tubbo dead in eyes, burning hot tears rolling down his face. He whispered an I love you to Tubbo before hetook a step back and fell into the water.

He started screaming in pain, the water burning him like fire. It all felt so quick and the so slow. Soon enough, it all went black and soon Quackity left, followed by the group who came along. The last one who stayed was Tubbo...

As soon as Ranboo went into the water, Tubbo had been released of his mind controlled state... and had been forced to watch his own husband die in front of him. He didn't want to believe it. He immediately hit the first stage of grief. He pretended that Ranboo didn't lose his first canon life. He pretended that everything was okay. He didn't even realize he was crying...

---

i might rewrite this later. dunno yet