[loveless..]<angst>

tw:
-oh em gee manipulative tubbo
-loveless marriage
-pov: tubbo's using ranboo

--

"When the fuck are you ever gonna tell them?" Tommy asked, sitting on the _Beloved's couch. Tubbo rolled his eyes "Immediately getting to the point I see. I don't know. Probably never. They give me good money so.. Why would I even be bothered to tell them? They'll just cut me off the moment they find out anyway"

He didn't care for Ranboo - he hadn't for a while. A small plot to get out of paying taxes fully turned into a miracle once he found out that the man he married was loaded. Tommy blinked and pointed out "They fell in love you know" Tubbo snorted "So? I don't give a shit for their feelings" "They could very well kill you" Tommy murmured.

"They won't. Like you said. They fElL iN lOvE," Tubbo said, mocking Tommy's words "They couldn't even dare think about hurting me. That's why tricking them was the best thing that could ever happen" He smiled. Tommy frowned a little "Look. I don't like the guy, but it's harsh for you to treat them like this" Tubbo stared straight at Tommy "If you think it's so unfair then you marry them then"

Tommy's brows furrowed and he and the goat boy only argued back and forth about the topic. Ranboo sat quietly in their shared room, back pressed to the door as they sat with their knees to their chest. Tubbo didn't know they were still home. Could they even call this a home anymore? Tubbo.. was their home. Being married to him, thinking that he was just as happily in love with them, it felt like home.

They buried their face into their knees as they cried quietly. He married them for their money. He could care less about them.. What about them? What about their feelings? Were they just some useless creature to feed off of for money?

They wanted to call someone. They wanted to call Techno or Phil or Niki or even Tommy. They just wanted to tell someone all about this situation. Just cry until they couldn't anymore. Cry and wish Tubbo loved them. Anyone. They wanted just.. anyone.

They felt their communicator buzz and they glanced down, seeing Tubbo had messaged them. He was asking whenever they were returning and if he could have some extra diamonds. He thought they were on a mining trip... They laughed coldly to themself and didn't bother to respond, shoving their communicator into their pocket and wiping away the tears causing steam in their eyes.

What the hell were they supposed to do now? Just yesterday they were talking with Tommy about possibly finally romantically proposing to Tubbo. They showed him the ring and everything. Maybe Tommy had been warning them when he asked if they were 100% sure they wanted to spend the rest of their life with the goat boy. When he told them to be careful.

How long had Tommy known that Tubbo was just fucking with Ranboo? Since the beginning? Since before Ranboo and him discussed the possibility of getting a tax benefit? They felt stupid. So very stupid. They should've at least had some theory Tubbo was just fucking using them but they didn't.

Their hand reached back to get their communicator and began looking through their contacts. They could talk to Techno, but they were scared that he would take Tubbo's last life. Phil would say it's a part of life. Niki could help, but it was Tubbo and they weren't too sure if things were good between them. They could talk to Tommy, but he was currently talking with Tubbo and... yeah.

They sighed softly before stopping on Quackity's. Things were iffy between them and him but he was one of Tubbo's dads and... he knew Tubbo. They narrowed their eyes before calling him up.

"Hello?"

Ranboo heard the duck man speak. They breathed out quietly "Hey." Quackity was quiet for a moment before saying "Why are you calling me?" Ranboo opened and closed their mouth. This was a bad idea. They shouldn't have called Quackity up. "Uhm.. Nothing. Nevermind.." The enderian quietly spoke.