[aw]<fluff>

i got bored so have this

---

Ranboo knocked on the door of their shared home with Tubbo. They haven't seen him all day because Syndicate business had dragged them away for a while. Now, they've finally gotten a chance to sneak away and visit the boy they fell in love with. They smiled at the thought of him before it faltered a little upon him not immediately responding. They messaged if he was home and waited a few minutes before seeing he didn't respond.

They boiled it down to him probably taking a mid-day nap. They wouldn't blame him. Mid-day naps were nice. They walked into the quiet home before shutting the door behind them and quietly heading through the house. They eventually landed at the bedroom door and could hear movement within it.

Maybe he just woke up. Or was changing out from his working out gear - or changing into it. Who knows. They knocked on the door and immediately heard his voice ask "Yeah?" Ranboo fought back a smile on their face upon hearing his voice before they asked back "Whatcha doing?"

Tubbo was quiet for a moment before they could hear the smile in his voice as he said "Trying on clothes. You wanna come in?" Ranboo hummed, carefully opening the door "Am I allowed to?"

Tubbo peeked his head out of the closet "No. That's why I told you to come in" He spoke sarcastically, going back into the closet. Ranboo rolled their eyes and went to sit on the bed "Oh be quiet. What are you trying on?" Tubbo spoke from inside the closet, some struggle heard "Clothes."

Ranboo stared at him blankly "What kinda clothes?" Tubbo grinned a shit-eating grin "Clothes." Ranboo rolled their eyes again and Tubbo laughed "You'll see soon, you big baby" Ranboo laid back on the bed, letting out an annoyed whine.

Tubbo stared at him and said "Quit acting like that or you're not gonna see me" Ranboo sat up and leaned against the bedpost boredly "Fine."

The room grew to a comfortable silence before Tubbo said, heading back in and closing the closet door "How come you visited? Are Techno and Phil finally letting you visit me after a million years?" Ranboo hummed "Yeah. They said it's gonna be the last thing for a little while, so now I get to spend as much time as I'd like with you"

Tubbo laughed before doing a little cheer. Ranboo laughed as well before asking "How much longer?" Tubbo let out a small grunt before saying "I'd be done if I can get this stupid thing up" Ranboo stood from the bed "You need help, Bee?" Tubbo quickly spoke "No. No. I'm fine. It won't take too long" Ranboo stared at the closet door before sitting back down on the bed "Alright.."

After a few minutes or so, Tubbo opened the closet door "It isn't really much. I saw it in the shops and thought it looked pretty so I got it" He stepped out into the bedroom and as soon as Ranboo laid their eyes upon him, their entire face began burning purple. They began stumbling over their words as they managed "W.. woah- Y.. You look- You're so... Wow.."

Tubbo grinned and laughed at Ranboo's reaction "Glad you like it" He hummed, walking over to them. "Nn.. Noooo. Don't come near me" Ranboo jokingly said, scooching away from him. Tubbo just continued walking towards them "Why?" Ranboo murmured, failing since Tubbo had now reached them "P..Pretty husband is gonna be the death of me.."

Tubbo chuckled softly and rested his hands on both sides of his husband's cheeks "Am I really?" He hummed, looking them in the eyes. Ranboo closed their eyes, burning extremely purple "Stoppppppp. You're seducing me - I know you are!" Tubbo broke out laughing and leaned in, kissing their nose "Daw... You're so adorable" Ranboo let out a loud whine and kept their eyes screwed shut "Stopppppppp"

Tubbo laughed even more and let go of them "Fine. I'll stop. You're ruining my fun" He stepped away from them and Ranboo opened their eyes, hiding their face in their hands "Thank you." Tubbo smiled "You're welcome"

Ranboo tried their best to keep their thoughts straight as they stared at their husband, but he was so extremely pretty and it made their mind mush because pretty husband and aiebwishsnsjs. They've seen him in dresses before - hell Tubbo even wore a wedding gown when they both got married - but no matter how many times, Ranboo still got purple in the face. It wasn't even just with dresses - just outfits that made Tubbo look so much more handsome.

"You see something you like, hot stuff?" Tubbo winked, posing like a fashion model. "Stopppppppp" Ranboo whined, just hiding in the bed, "You said you'd stopppppppp" "Then stopppppppp acting like that" Tubbo spoke humorously, watching them. "No" Was all Ranboo said, ignoring how entertained he looked. "Then I won't stop seducing my sexy husband" Tubbo grinned, leaning against the bed.

"You're one to talk" Ranboo murmured, hiding their face again. Tubbo stared at them, acting as if he didn't hear them "What'd you say?" Ranboo peeked their head out and spoke again "You're one to talk" Tubbo took the moment to steal a kiss and grinned "Is that so?" Ranboo hid once again and Tubbo chuckled softly "Boo," He hummed, running his fingers through their hair "is that so?"

Ranboo looked up at him and nodded small. Tubbo laughed and kissed their nose "Awe." Ranboo whined "Stopppppppp. Quit seducing me" Tubbo laughed even more "Why?" Ranboo murmured "You're gonna make me lose one of my lives" Tubbo sighed dramatically "Fineeeeeeee. Only because I still need you for your money" He climbed into the bed with them and Ranboo asked "Are you gonna stay in the dress?"

Tubbo nodded "It's comfortable and I'm already in bed and I don't feel like changing back out" Ranboo sighed and hummed "Alright. Are we both just gonna lay in bed?" Tubbo stared at them with puppy dog eyes "Cuddles?" Ranboo felt a smile tug onto their face and they wrapped their arms around him "Cuddles" Tubbo cheered and cuddled into them. This was nice.