[practice]<fluff>

recently i've been really liking this head canon. mainly because it's wholesome-

---

reminder:
-i headcanon that tubbo became hoh (hard of hearing) after his execution
-i also headcanon that tubbo lost half of his face in his execution, leaving him with one good eye. he also lost half a finger in the execution
-ranboo speaks in bsl (british sign language) to tubbo because ranboo doesn't like raising his voice too loudly.

---

Ranboo's eyes snapped open and immediately his mind was fuzzy. His memories were all thrown around and he was confused. He's had to deal with this for a good 17 years of his life. He's had memory issues for as long as he could remember. Sure he could remember a few things, but those things weren't enough. That's why he had the memory books in the first place. However... Something - or should I say someone - new has been helping him remember.

Tubbo. That new person is Tubbo. Tubbo had found out about Ranboo having to read his memory books everytime he woke up to remember a lot of things.. So he offered to help Ranboo out. At first, Ranboo was a bit worried about it because Tubbo usually liked waking up after Ranboo did, but Tubbo started shifting his sleeping schedule to where he would wake up sooner and sooner and now he woke up before Ranboo did. That's how much Tubbo cared about Ranboo.

Ranboo stirred and pulled himself up to sitting, his vision laced with sleepiness. He really wasn't a morning person. He then started to look around the room, trying to figure out where he was as his vision cleared out. Soon the sound of the world slowly came and he yawned, stretching as he heard a few of his bones pop. He then heard someone enter and recognized the face with a smile on his lips. It was Tubbo. Tubbo sat in front of Ranboo and grabbed his hand, squeezing it gently. This was to remind Ranboo that he was real.

Tubbo started to pointing at each of his fingers, showing Ranboo that he had all nine and a half of his fingers. Tubbo then pointed to all ten of Ranboo's fingers and showed him that he was real. Tubbo then pulled Ranboo's hand to his lips and kissed it, a smile on his lips. Finally, Tubbo started speaking "Do you remember who I am?" Ranboo smiled and signed Tubbo's name in bsl. Tubbo smiled and nodded "good. And what is our relationship?" Ranboo hummed before giving a questioning look as he signed "married"

Tubbo nodded once again "Yes we're married and do we have a kid?" Ranboo nodded and signed "Michael" Tubbo chuckled "Yes. That's correct. Do you know where we are?" Ranboo looked around the room before looking back at Tubbo "Your room" Tubbo hummed "Close. Our room. We share this room" Ranboo nodded small "okay" Tubbo and Ranboo went back and forth, Tubbo helping Ranboo remember and Ranboo signing back answers. This was just a normal morning in the Underscore-Beloved household. A morning that happened every day... And a morning that could never grow old.

---

i know it's short, but it's short and sweet. maybe i'll do another chapter about it