[wanted]<angst>

Ranboo stood quietly, watching Tubbo through the window as they waited for possible customers to come by. They could feel their heart breaking every second they watched him. He didn't know. He didn't know they were slowly pulling away and quietly hoping he would pull them back. But he hasn't yet. Because he hasn't noticed.

Maybe it would be best for them to fully pull away. Leave behind all the things they've given him and slip away.

Would he even notice? Would he even realize they've pulled away? They both were busy with their lives now. Maybe this whole marriage thing was just a phase. Something to busy themselves from all the bad in the world and now that it's all calmed, they don't need each other anymore. Maybe they've outgrown each other. Maybe Tubbo outgrown Ranboo and Ranboo finally realized it. He didn't need them anymore. He was happy again and Ranboo wasn't needed anymore.

Ranboo let out small sigh and shut the van's window, deciding that locking up early wouldn't do the business any damage. It's not like anyone even came anymore. They turned on their heel and grabbed their personal belongings before leaving the van. They didn't bother to stop by Tubbo's restaurant to wave a hello, instead walking past and never stopping until they made it to their home.

The home with Techno and Phil.

They made it to their home and walked in, dropping all their things off before slugging to their bed and collapsing atop it. They buried themself deep into their blankets, imagining Tubbo's touch wrapped around them. Using their hand and imagining it to be Tubbo's as they pet their head. Thinking of Tubbo whispering sweet nothings and reassurances that everything is okay and that they're okay and they're both going to be okay.

A soft sizzle was heard from their face as they broke down crying for the hundredth time since the start of this whole situation. They wanted to see Tubbo.. but they know they couldn't. He wouldn't want to see them. He didn't care for them anymore. But XD... it felt so nice imagining that Tubbo still did. Even if it's a lie and they're lying to themself, it felt so good to think it to be true.

Sure, they were breaking their own heart in the process, but... it felt so nice to feel something. They only cried harder, gripping their blankets close to them.

Maybe one day they'll feel the same. Maybe one day they'll stop falling in love with Tubbo and they'll find someone else. But right now? They can't. They can't stop falling for him so maybe pulling away will be enough. Enough to stop their heart from growing happy to see him even if it ached at the same time.

Ranboo's tears eventually ran out and they just lied in silence, the only noises being the distant sounds of their many pets.

Tubbo will be happier with others. Tubbo is happier with others. He's shown He's happy with Quackity and Michael and even Tommy again and they're sure he'll find someone else. Someone better. Someone who isn't as weak and naïve and forgetful as them. Someone who just... hurts people accidentally because they're stupid.

They're glad for Techno though. It seems like he's the last person right now to make their world seem so small. He's the only one they found they could rely on and they're okay with that. He doesn't know of this current situation. And that's okay. He doesn't need to know. But. They wish he could know, but they know he wouldn't understand it.

He doesn't understand that they truly absolutely love Tubbo. That even if he's hurt them, they still love and care about him. They stared at their hands quietly, curled fetal position. They could already tell it'll be another week of finding it hard to get out of bed. Sometimes Tubbo would visit, but they're sure he wouldn't visit this week. But you never know. Their birthday is later this week. Maybe he'd visit them then...