[ranboo]<fluff>

(yayyyyyy spite against myselfffffff)

---

tw:
-ftm ranboo
-gender talk
-pronoun talk

---

reminders:
-i am not trans. this is based off of my experience with pronouns and names. if i got something wrong, please feel free to correct me

---

Ramona was in the mines again, Tubbo talking with her through the communicator. Tubbo was talking with her as she was busy searching for diamonds. This was their usual cycle. Ramona goes mining. Tubbo and her talk about random topics. Ramona ends up giving all of her riches to Tubbo. It made her laugh when she think about sometimes.. Currently it was a quiet silence since they had ran out of topics...

Well.. There was always that one conversation.. She already had discussed it with the two people who were already so open about this type of subject. Eret and Fundy. They both had helped her realize who she truly was.. And she was so thankful. They both had also encouraged her come out to people at her own pace and that everyone would accept her for who she is.

Ramona sighed and set her pickaxe down. She sat down, her knees to her chest. Tubbo could hear the sigh and he asked "What's up? You sound upset" Ramona mumbled "Nothing.." "Sounds like nothing. Tell meeeeee" Tubbo complained. Ramona stared at the stone all around "I've just been thinking alot recently" Tubbo made a confused noise "Huh? What've you thinking about?"

Ramona was quiet. Tubbo asked, concern filling his voice "Ramona?" Ramona cringed at the name "... Yeah..?" Tubbo's voice was with even more concern "What have you been thinking about?" Romana mumbled "Stuff.." Tubbo sighed "That's not very specific" "I know..." "please tell me" Ramona ran a hand through her hair "I can't.. Well I can, but.. I just don't know how to tell you"

Tubbo hummed "At least the topic of the thing you wanna say?" Ramona said quietly "Gender..." Tubbo sounded genuinely surprised "Gender? What about gender?" Ramona sighed "I've been... Thinking alot about my gender recently.." Tubbo asked "What about your gender..?" Ramona looked at her lap "I've been wanting to experiment with names... And pronouns..."

There was a slight smile in Tubbo's voice "Ooo what name and pronouns?" Ramona smiled shyly "I've been really liking the name Ranboo... And the pronouns he/him..."

Tubbo hummed "Ranboo and I went bee hunting yesterday. He brought a bunch of honey. We also went to McPuffys where I stole a chicken nugget of his - he was mad at first but it was fine because he loves me too much. I had a lot of fun with him. Ranboo told me he had fun himself."

Ramona- No.. Ranboo. Ranboo let out a happy chirp when he heard Tubbo calling him the correct name and pronouns. Tubbo heard this because he started laughing "Did I do good?" Ramona laughed as well "Yeah.. You did. .. And I really like it.." Tubbo smiled "Well, Ranboo, I'm glad you like it" Ranboo smiled wide "And I'm glad you're so accepting of this sudden news"

Tubbo laughed again "Of course I am. My wi- husband. My Husband is starting to open up to me about her- his. His gender identity and pronouns. I'm sorry if I slip up. I don't mean to.." Ranboo's face was burning purple "It's okay.. I understand you're trying your best to get used to referring to me as male"

Tubbo said, his voice soft "I know that this is out of character since I'm supposed to be the gold digger, but if you-" Ranboo cut him off "Don't worry. I already am talking with both Eret and Fundy to help get me things.. They said that my binder will be done soon" Tubbo sighed softly "Good. And don't-"

Ranboo rolled his eyes "I know I know. Don't bind for more than 8 hours. Fundy kept on telling me the dangers of doing it" Tubbo chuckled "And yet he still does it.." Ranboo smiled "Yep" he stood back up and stretched, picking up his pick axe. Tubbo smiled "How long until you get back?" Ranboo hummed "A while. I'm trying to get a few more diamonds before I head back" Tubbo nodded "Alright. Can't wait to see you soon" Ranboo chuckled "Clingy" Tubbo rolled his eyes "Whatever" Ranboo continued mining

---

(fun fact: this was written in 1 hour and 9 minutes)