[christmas eve]<fluff>

guys this is the 69th chapter. haha nice.

---

Ranboo let out a small sigh to themself as they stared at the present in hand. They've heard Tubbo once mention how he's never had a proper Christmas and now...

Well.

Ranboo carefully pried a small present out of their pocket and smiling at it. They wanted to do something special for him. Sure. It wasn't something... usual. In fact, it was something that you would never expect. Ranboo was planning on leaving presents on Tubbo's front door and posting small notes of it being from a mysterious special someone.

The presents would start small, maybe a diamond or emerald to keep his attention. The more days that grew closer to Christmas day, the bigger the presents would be. Ranboo was far too wealthy and knew Tubbo would love the presents.

So far, 24 days had come and the present was something of value close to Ranboo's heart. It was something they've been wanting to gift Tubbo for a while. The couple got platonically married and constantly talked about how they both liked each other romantically.

They held their fist to the door before hesitating and going to leave. They stuffed the present back into their pocket before nearly tripping over someone. They quickly caught them before either fell and hurt themselves badly. Ranboo looked down and nearly jumped when they saw Tubbo, staring up at them "Woah, hot stuff," Tubbo spoke, grinning his shit-eating grin "take me to dinner first"

Ranboo gave him a blank stare, face burning purple before letting go of him and dropping him "I'm leaving." They jokingly huffed, crossing their arms. Tubbo pouted "Noooo!" Ranboo stared at him before giggling and sighing "Fineeee" Tubbo cheered before smiling at the fact they're on his porch "Oh were you gonna leave another present?"

Ranboo tilted their head, playing dumb "Present? I'm not leaving you any presents" Tubbo nodded "Yeah. Sometimes there's a present on my porch. You've been leaving them, haven't you?" Ranboo pretended to look shocked "Me? No. I'm not behind this" Tubbo looked at them like 'i know you're lying.' before saying "Uh huh... Well. Would you like to come in for something to drink?"

Ranboo smiled, knowing that Tubbo already figured them out "Sure," They said, following Tubbo into their shared home "Hot chocolate?" Tubbo nodded and shut the door behind them. He went to go and make them both some hot cocoa with a smile.

Ranboo's heart fluttered a little at his smile. Lord. They loved him so much. They walked into the kitchen and leant against the doorframe. This was the second Christmas they were able to spent with the goat boy and XD... They smiled idiotically.

They walked behind him and wrapped their arms around him, hugging him from behind. They rested their chin on the top of his head "Hi darling..." They hummed. Tubbo reached up and patted his cheek, smiling. "What's up?"

Ranboo shook their head "Just bored. Curious what you're doing." Tubbo laughed "I literally just told you what I'm doing" Ranboo hummed "I know. But I'm still curious" Tubbo shook his head and craned his head up to kiss their jaw "Go and prepare the mugs. Mikey's getting some also"

Ranboo nodded with a small chirp, kissing the top of his head before moving to prepare the mugs. "Milk?" They asked, grabbing mugs. Tubbo blinked and stared them "Huh?" Ranboo blinked and stared back "Is it made with milk?" Tubbo nodded small "Yeah...? Why are you asking?" Ranboo shrugged "I'm just curious" "Okay...." Tubbo murmured

Ranboo hummed with a smile and began pouring hot cocoa powder into the mugs. Tubbo stirred around the milk in the pot "You're acting very strange, boo.." He spoke, eyeing them. Ranboo laughed awkwardly "I have no clue what you mean" They grinned sheepishly. Tubbo rolled his eyes lovingly "Right.. Sus..." He commented.