Ch.19

Charlotte's POV
I heard the beeping of the heart monitor next to me. I've been in the hospital for two days since my panic attack on he floor of my room. They made me stay longer because of my cuts though.

Harry sits next to me in a chair holding my hand. He hasn't left since I've been here. I haven't gotten any texts from the unknown person since I was checked in.

I will be released later today and I'm excited to get out of here. I miss Brax because the stupid hospital doesn't allow dogs, germs or some shit.

*1 week later*

As I sat with Tori on a park bench, the next text came. "Come to Warehouse 21 at 9 pm tonight." A few minutes later another one came "and be alone."

At 8:30 that night, I headed out of my dorm room. I know, why would you go to this random place to meet this person that you don't know? But that's the point, I want to know. I want to know who has been texting me. All bundled up because of the December air in New York, I hurry out and down the street.

I walked down by the harbor and find a warehouse with 21 painted on it. The paint has started to wear off. I hesitate as I step into the dark warehouse.

A light comes on as I step in. A man steps into the light and I gasp as I recognize the face that has haunted my dreams for months now.

I manage out "Dad"
"Hello princess." My father says.

Nothing good can come from the evil smile on his face.

Alone *Harry Styles AU*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें