Ch.17

Charlotte's POV
I wake up in an unfamiliar bed with an arm laying on my waist. I roll over and come face to face with Harry.

"Harry wake up." I whisper to him. He groans and squeezes me tighter.
"Harry! Wake up!" I say louder. He opens his eyes slowly and then looks at me.
"Why am I here?"
"You think I was going to leave you after you fainted like that?"
"Where are we?"
"My dorm"
"What time is it?"
"About 7 am. You've been asleep for a long time, Charlotte."
"Where is my phone?"
"Right here." Harry passes me my phone and I look to see that I have a new message. I hesitate and open it, turning the screen so Harry won't see.
"That's some fall you took. Luckily pretty boy helped you."
I gasp and Harry looks at me.
"Are you ok?"
"I'm fine."
"You don't look fine."
"I'm fine!"
He looks at me suspiciously but drops the subject.
I tell Harry that I have to leave and walk out. As I pull up to my dorm building I get a text from the unknown number "when are you coming home? I'm waiting." I hurry up stairs but walk straight past my door into Tori's.

I show her the texts and we slowly go into my room. We both fall silent at what is in front of us.
***
This is really short but I needed to update. I'm updating either really soon or later today(It's almost 1 am)