Ch.15

Charlotte's POV
I wake up to screams. They are coming from Tori's room. I run over there and jerk open the door. Tori's thrashing around in her sleep, crying.

"Tori, wake up."
"Wake up Tori."
"Victoria!"

She rubs her eyes as she sits up.

"What the fuck Lottie?"
"You were screaming. You probably woke up the whole floor."
"It was just a nightmare. I'm going back to sleep."
"Don't, it's 9 am."
"Crud"

I walk back into my room to get ready. I have class at 12. I pack my dance bag with the things I need and put on a sports bra and shorts. I walk into the bathroom and put my hair into a bun.

I grab a black knit sweater and put it on. I turn on the TV and sit there until it's 11:30. I grab my dance bag and put on my black converse and leave.

After arriving at the building, I wait by the door. I wait for about 5 minutes before a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Good morning"
I turn around.
"Morning Harry."
"How are you?"
"Fine, you?"
"Fantastic"

"Come in class." John announces from the doorway.

Everyone piles in and gathers in the center of the room after putting down their bags. I stand next to Harry and listen to John.

"It's time to begin preparing for the performance at the end of the year. I've been assessing your skills to figure what dances and how many dances you'll do. Shall we begin?" Everyone nods and I look up at Harry. He smiles at me then returns his attention to the front.

"3 people will be performing solos. Harry, Louis, and Lottie will all have contemporary/lyrical solos. Harry's will be to Night Changes by One Direction(A/N one direction is a band in this story but it's just different people) Louis' will be to A Drop in the Ocean by Ron Pope and Lottie's will be to Over the Love by Florence and the Machine and Who You Are by Jessie J."

Harry and I smile at each other again clearly happy about our song choices.

"There will be 2 duets. The first is to Home by Gabrielle Aplin. Louis, Lottie, it will be you two. The second is to Try by Colbie Caillat. Lottie, Adelaide, you two will do this one. Let's start with the duets. Lottie and Adelaide come on."

I have a duet with Louis? Are you kidding me? I've heard that song before. It's a love song.

I have 4 group dances. They are Everybody wants to rule the world, Dark Enough, Say Something, and Give Me Love. The dance we all do together is called Anarchy.

"Let's start rehearsing duets. Try come up." I walk with the girl Adelaide to the center of the room.

"Basically the story is Lottie is trying to give up and Adelaide is trying to get her to try."

I start on the floor in a ball and she then runs up to me. Most of the dance, John told us, will be Adelaide supporting me and helping me. We learn a part of it and I love it already. Now it's time for Louis' and mine.

"The story is you two are in love and whatever. It's pretty much a love story. Ok?" We nod our heads.

I start center stage looking up at the sky. Louis comes up and grabs my waist and flips me around, pulling me to him. It's way to much touching for me.

After class is over, I walk out with Harry.

"I'm scared."
He looks at me confused.
"About what?"
"The duet with Louis"
"Why?"
"I don't want to be near him. It brings back memories..."
I trail off.
"You're safe with me."
Harry kisses me on the top of my head.
"I have to go but I'll see you later."
"Bye Harry."
"Bye Charlotte."

After he is gone, my phone buzzes with a text from an unknown number. "He can't keep you safe forever." I drop my phone in shock but quickly pick it up. I drive to the dorms to talk to Tori.

"I need your help." I hear nothing from the other side of the door. "Tori? Tori please let me in."

The door unlocks and Tori's annoyed face appears. "What do you want?" I pull out my phone and show her the text. "What the hell? You sent you this?"
"I don't know but I'm scared."
"You'll be ok." I nod and go to my room.

I spend that night playing with Brax but never falling asleep. I'm to scared to blink.