Ch.10

Louis's POV
I have her now. No one will ever get her again. She will be mine forever.

Harry's POV
She said she was going to the bathroom. It's been 30 minutes. Where could she be?I decide to go after her. I ask around and no one has seen her. I look for her but I can't find her. Where is she?

Charlotte's POV
I wake up with a bad headache. I sit up slowly and see a familiar face.

"Louis? I just had a really bad dream. I was at a party and then..." He smirks. "It wasn't a dream, love."

What? "It actually happened?" He nods. "Then... Oh my god! You kidnapped me?" He nods again. "Why? What made you do that?"

He grabs my wrists, almost forcefully. I gasp in pain. They still hurt. "Because you are mine. He can't have you." He? Oh, he means Harry. Wait a minute.

"I don't belong to anybody. Especially not you." I pull my wrists away from him, rubbing them.

"Oh, but you do now." I try to stand up. "Don't bother. You're to weak. You've been out for 3 days." 3 days?

"Why did you bring me here?" I take my first glance at the room. I hate to admit it but it's gorgeous. (A/N picture above or side) It's really big too.

"I told you, you belong to me. I will have you forever." He leans to kiss me but I duck out of the way, making him fall forward.

I stand up and run into the closet. I lock the door and hear him banging against the other side. "Let me in!" I hug my knees. "Never!" I shout at him.

I hear his banging stop. I hear footsteps and the door to the room open and close. I quickly scramble out the closet and run to the window.

I try to open it but it's locked. Great. The door opens and someone steps in. "Going somewhere?" I spin around and back up against the wall. "I guess not." I sigh.

I walk to the bed and sit down. I stare at my hands and Louis comes up to me. "I love you." I jerk my head up at him. "I hate you, I hate you so much."

"You'll learn to love me." I shake my head. I'll never love a monster like him.

3 weeks later

I've been here for 3 weeks now. It hasn't been horrible except Louis won't leave my side. He's always there except when I shower. He even sleeps next to me.

I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around me. I step out of the bathroom. "It's time now, Charlie." I see Louis with a big grin on his face.

I think back to when I hid in the closet. I noticed only one thing about the closet and it disturbed me then and even more so now.

I used it to cover me, to shield me. Hanging at the back of the closet was a big, white...

Wedding dress.