Ch.20

Charlotte's POV
My father comes towards me as I take equal steps back. I turn to run but he grabs me. "I've got you now." I scream as everything goes black.

Harry's POV
I'm walking along the docks when I hear a female scream. I run and find a warehouse labeled 21. I quietly step inside and see a man holding an unconscious girl. Charlotte. I run to the man and grab Charlotte from him.

She wakes up and looks around just as the man swings a punch at me. I dodge it and hold Charlotte up. The man swings again and manages a punch to my jaw.

I stumble and lay Charlotte on the floor. As I take a look at the man I realize he must be her father. She doesn't look much like him but you can see the anger in his eyes that only an abusive person could ever hold.

Charlotte's POV
I watch as Harry and my father fight each other. I try to scream at them but I can't manage a word. I watch as I try to sit up. I rush of pain comes to my head so I lay back down. Helpless and broken on a cold concrete floor.

My father pulls a knife on Harry and I scream. For once, sound comes out. "Harry, he's got a knife." Harry turns to look at me as the knife stabs into his stomach and he falls face first onto the floor.

My father runs and I hear police sirens outside. Someone must have called 911 hearing the fight. I crawl towards Harry and turn him over. I hold him and he manages out 3 words, "I love you."

I didn't know that those would be his last. I hold Harry until the life leaves his eyes and I cry into his neck. I'll never be able to hold him again.

Harry Styles is dead.
***
It's over. I have finished the story. The epilogue will be posted in a few days. There will be several parts to it.

I did not actual want to kill Harry off but I did know Charlotte was not going to end up with him. It hurts to kill him but it happened.

I love you guys. Thanks for reading.