Ch.12

Charlotte's POV
Fear.

Every morning I've woken up since 2 weeks ago, all I can think is how scared I am. It's a kind of fear that crushes you and brings you to your knees.

My nightmares have gotten worse. They used to just be about my dad but now I see another face, a face I don't know. It is a hooded figure, the face covered. Every time I attempt to pull back the hood, I wake up.

It haunted me for a while. Who was it? What was it? I thought I might never know but I do know.

Last night I did it, I pulled off the hood and looked at the face. The next thing I knew, I sat upright in my bed and saw Tori staring at me.

Why him? Why was he the face that haunted my nightmares? Why was his face the one that scared me so much? I can't figure it out.

Tori said I should go see a therapist but I don't think I could. Therapists scare me. That and spiders, I really hate spiders.

I guess I shouldn't think to much about it. My itch starts to burn after a while.

I have seen Louis a couple of times since that day. He keeps trying to talk to me but I won't let him.

I hate him. He's no better than my father.

I've spent a lot more time with Bella and her kids since the incident. They didn't know what happened so it is less likely to come up.

Unlike with Tori, in every conversation there is a mention of that day. I'm only human. I can handle a limited amount of pain.

I had to explain to the school what had happened and it wasn't easy.

They said they would kick Louis out of the school but I told them not to. He doesn't deserve to loose his dream because of one stupid mistake.

I'm starting to sound like I actually care about him, which I don't.

Harry has been a lot more protective over me. He's usually always with me. I don't mind though, it's the one time in my life I've ever felt safe around a guy.

Harry hasn't brought up that day but his eyes will get dark and I know he's thinking about it. I even find myself in my closet looking at the dress.I couldn't dare to get rid of it.

I'm been eating less and less. I've eaten only 3 granola bars in the past 2 weeks. I don't feel hungry though, in fact, I haven't really felt anything since I came back.

Harry and I carry out some of the weirdest conversations. I think it's just our way of trying to get our minds off of my almost wedding.

Tori and Niall hit a year. It's cute seeing them in love. I want a relationship like them. It's hard putting up with her but I'm glad he did. Everybody needs someone.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter is going to be from Tori's POV. It will be what happened on their anniversary.

Comment and Vote. Thanks!