Chapter 4

Hey sorry for the spelling mistakes on here. Anyway you and Haruhi are the host clubs dogs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haruhi and I were heading out to the supermarket to get some more stuff for the club. But something way more interesting came up.

"Someone help! He took my purse!" A lady yelled out.

"Hey Haruhi can I?" I asked already putting my stuff in her hands.

"Yeah."

With that I took off tuning towards the man. He hadn't noticed me yet so once he turned into an ally I knew had him. As he was looking through the purse I slowly made my way towards him taking off my colored contacts. "Dude, stealing a woman's purse? Really, how lame can you possibly get?" I said in a low voice, and disappointed voice.

"Who are you?" he asked a little frighten since he hadn't heard me coming.

"I'll let you guess."

He began looking at me to get a clue, and he finally got it.

"Hair black as night, eyes red as blood, and skin white as snow." He began shaking uncontrollably.
(Cliche I know)

"Have you figured it out?" I asked knowing he has.

"You-your. But you're not supposed to be real! You nothing but a folk tale!"

"Well I guess even those can be true." I began walking closer to him, but before I could do anything he started freaking out and put the stuff back in the bag, handed it to me, and ran off crying for his mommy. "Well at least I didn't have to waist any more energy on him." I walked back to the woman giving back her purse.

"Why thank you hun. I don't know what I would have done with out my purse. It holds something very precious to me." she said with a small smile looking at the purse.

"It was no problem. I'm just happy to have helped get something important back."
I smiled at her and head to Haruhi so we could finish our shoping.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Time skip to host club
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
"Oh speak of the devils. Hey little piglets did you get everything on the list?" Tamaki said.

"Yeah. Sorry if we took to long, had to take a small detour." I said walking to him with Haruhi beside me.

"Hey what's this?" Tamaki asked holding the coffee.

"Exactly what it looks like. It's instant coffee." Haruhi said.

"You mean the kind that's already ground?!" he asked in amazement. After that the others began crowding around us applauding him for actually wanting to drink it, as if it was something so horrible. "Well Haruhi, Y/N get over here and make some of this commoner coffee."

If I could read minds I think Haruhi I would be cursing at all of these weird rich people. Oh well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How is it so far?
I've been wondering if I should have a love interest for you, but I am not sure how it would work with what I am planning. Oh well I'll figure it along the way. Were you surprised that you were supposed to be legend? I would have written more but I am going to the Rodeo so yeah.
Vote
Comment
And I'll see you later!
Bye pups~