Chapter 24

Deadpool: Hey guys, it's your friendly neighborhood Deadpool! Hahaha you see what I did there with Spideys thing? Heh, I'm awesome.

Wb: can you just get to the point?

Deadpool: I was getting there! Anyway the dork writing is all butt-

Yb: AHAHAHA! You said butt!

Deadpool: I know right! Hilarious! *wipes away tear* But yeah, the pup over there in the corner is the writer, she's all "sad" because of the last update with the tag. (To author) I told you, you should've just answered some random ass questions and put them up but no. You wanted them to get involved.

Author: Shut up! Just start the chapter already!

Deadpool: oh right! Anyway hope you enjoy this! Bye~ oh btw her favorite song right now is Limbo by Daddy Yankee • Prestige and her favorite anime is Moribito Guardian of the Spirit. Image came from Google.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
CRASH

"Everyone get down!!!" I heard Ben yell. What the hell? I run out of my up stairs office to see a giant gas truck in the warehouse crashed and leaking a bit. I run down to see what happened.

"How did this happen?" I asked checking to see anyone around was hurt. Luckily no one was badly injured, just some scratches and bruises from debris.

"I guess the driver didn't slow down enough for the turn boss. But that's not the big problem, what are we gonna do about the gas that's leaking?" Ben said.

"First get everyone outside, I don't want a mis-haps to go down. I'll call the police or something and see what they can do." I took a little while but everyone was outside or at least I thought everyone was. I look around but couldn't find mother. She must be underground since she wasn't in my office.

"Ben I'm going to find mother. Make sure that when the cops get here with whoever else is coming doesn't fuck shit up. I'll be back." He nods in understanding and I take my leave. I head down avoiding any gas along the way. I hear some noise coming from the kitchen and head over. Walking in I see mother on the floor tied up.

"Shit, mother what happened?" I untie her hands and pull out my phone.
"Ben check to make sure we don't have any unexpected guests. Something isn't right." I hang up and help mother up.

"Y/n you need to get out now before..." She was cut off by another voice.

"Before what mommy dearest?"

"Oliver." I said with hate dripping from my lips.

"Hello poppet, I've missed you so much! It's been so long, how have you been?" He asked with his insane smile. He was that last person I wanted to see.

"Amazing no thanks to you. What are you doing here?"

"Oh don't be like that, love. I just wanted to see but you were stuck in that office I had to find some way to get you out of there." He smiled innocently.

"You could have killed someone with that truck Oliver!"

"That would have been a plus dear. Besides where's the fun if no one gets hurt."

"Whatever. Now you've seen me. Leave."

"Oh but that won't do, you see it's not just me who misses you dear." My eyes widened with worry, not fear because I could handle them, but worry for everyone else.