Chapter 12

So first off I am super happy because at least two people,that I know of, actually want me to keep going so I will. Anyway it's time for some real question and answers. Now on to the story!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the club room~
"So Y/N, now that you're better what is it that you really do?" Tamaki was the first to ask a question about me.

"Well I'm basically the one that does a job that the police and government can't. And, as you already know, I train the soon to be great officers and/or those who maybe in a sort of questioning."

"Why is you who does it and not someone else?" Hikaru
asked

"Well that is a little difficult to answer. I guess it's because I'm just more capable. You see my family has been serving the government like this for years." I may have told a lie but if they know the complete truth then they might be in danger.

Now his brother, "Well if you do these jobs what is your current one?"

"Well as of right now I am to test two people to see if their training has paid off. One of them was Honey and after what he did at the water park he has officially passed."

"Yay! I passed! Y/N who is the other person?"

"Um that's something I'm not sure if I can answer out loud but I'll tell you." I did as I said and whispered to him the other person was Mori. He game me look that said I wouldn't say anything to Mori until it happened.

"Hey Y/N how do you test the person?"

"Well it has to happen two ways. One can be the cause of me and or my 'friends'. The other can be a real life experience. Well I do believe that's enough questions for one day. We should start getting ready for the girls."

"Wait." Tamaki said "You are a girl right?"

"Now you ask that? Man I was really hoping you'd be smart enough to not have to ask but yeah I am." 

(Small time skip brought to you by Kagome and Kikio)

"Hey Haruhi? I lost my other slipper and can't find it." Honey said with tears.

"Oh I'm sorry but I'll help you look for it."

"Mitskuni." That was all Mori said before putting Honey's slipper on.

Now after looking away from all the cuteness going on I look at the twins.

"Really? Our mom help us out them on." Karou said

"Yeah but you know I'll be the one taking it off." Hikaru said to him.

(I think that's the correct episode. I'm not sure!!)

"Hey Haruhi."

"Yes Y/N?"

"Well I was just wondering, why did I have to wear this?" I asked very uncomfortable with my kimono.

"Oh but Y/N you look so cute! I don't see the problem." One of the customers said.

"Thanks but I still don't like it. You mind if I take Haruhi away from you?"

"Oh no go ahead. We had just finished anyway."

"Thanks." I said watching her leave us. "Man this is such a drag. You wanna walk around a bit?"

"Sure" she said with a smile.

As we were walking Haruhi bumped into one of the twins and guess what fell out of how sleeve. Yep fake year drops.
"Really you can't even make yourself cry? You are some very sad men." I said shaking my head in shame.

"We aren't like you girls who can cry all the time if they wanted to."

"Why I ada." I said getting a little upset but that's when Haruhi noticed two people standing at the door.

"Um hello. Who are you two?"

"Boys that's no way to treat new comers. Please come in." Tamaki said with a flower in his hand addressing the two.

"Phony! Get away!" The girl out of the two yelled pushing him away. That's when she saw Kyoya. "It's you. Kyoya!" She ran up to him hugging him.

When I looked back at the door I noticed that the other person was a guy. "Hey guys, who is that?"

"Oh that's just my cousin Ame! Get over here what are you doing?"

"Her. She's the one." he said just loud enough to hear.

"What do you mean I'm the one?" I asked a little frittered of what his answer would be. It wasn't till the I noticed the girl running at me.

"Your a girl? I never would have known if it wasn't for Ame."

"Yeah but you need to keep quiet or else I have to leave Haruhi alone in this club." I said to her. I looked over at Ame. He was still just looking at me as if he's known me forever. Then it hit like a ton of bricks, this guy wasn't fully human either. I think he could tell I wasn't completely human too. Well this life just way more interesting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's all that I've got for now. Big hug and a cookie to who ever knows where Kagome, Kikio, and Ame are from!
Vote
Comment
And I'll see you later!!
Bye pups~