Chapter 10

Your POV
Right as the bullet came towards me I pulled out my switch blade and deflected it into another cops gun.

That's when they all shot. As the bullets were coming I noticed that the others were still behind me also in the way of the bullets and right before they got to close and it all slowed down. One by one, I hit every bullet back into the guns that they came from.

"Are you boys done playing now?"

"Never! Everyone hand to hand combat! Ready, go!"

"Honey I need you to help me now."

"Okay!" he said jumping right behind me. Flipping one man to the ground and throwing another towards me to kick strait to the ground. We just continued this until they were crying on the ground for forgiveness.

"We are sorry! We did not know it was the great Honinozuka we were looking for!" A man said with the others on their knees as well.

"Oh it alright. As long as you don't do it again."

"And ma'am! Please we did not notice that it was you we were fighting!" The man said to me.

"Wait you know Y/N-chan?" Honey asked confused as to how they would know me.

"Yes we all do. She is the boss of the gang that does a lot of the dirty work we cannot.
She is also the one who will met with and trained all of great officers when they were just starting out." He said as if he was talking about some super hero or something.

"WAIT WHAT??!!" And that was when I noticed that all of the others heard what the man said as well. I turned around to face all of them.

"Well now you all know about my job. And Kyoya, that's all you'll ever get to know as long as I wish." I said smirking at him. "Well anyway I've had a-" I started to get softer in my voice and then everything went black.

Third person~

Y/N fell to the ground only to be caught by Honey before hitting it.

"It looks like she passed out. I think she'll be okay but we should get her checked out. She did hit her head pretty hard in the water earlier." Honey said worried but still slightly calm. Mori came towards them and picked Y/N up and put Honey on his back and walked to the others. As he walked he began wondering how someone as small (compared to him) could be able to do something like that. I mean yeah Honey is super short and cute looking but he was always training so it's not hard to believe he can fight. But he knew nothing about the small girl in his arms and hoped to be able to find out at some point in time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah sorry it's really short. But I am still an amateur at this. Any way I'll see you later.
Vote
Comment
Bye pups~