Chapter 18

Hey pups how have been while I was away getting this done along with other thing? I hope you're all doing well and had a chance to go to the Poteet Festival. Anyway onto the next chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last time: You and Sebastian have gotten back from your visit with the devil and are getting ready to wake Ciel!!!

Your POV:
*sigh*
"Hey Sebastian I'm going to wake Ciel, bring the food when you are done okay?"

"Of course."

I walk out of the kitchen and to Ciel's room. I knock on the door and see Ciel still asleep.
"Ciel~ come one time to wake up."

"*yawns* Y/n? What are you doing here, where's Sebastian?"

"He'll be arriving shortly with your food sir. I hope you had a nice sleep and are prepared for a nice day with your fiancé. She'll be arriving after breakfast and will want to go out the the garden."

"I don't remember asking you, but thank you. Now-"

"Young lord, I've come with breakfast. Lady Elizabeth is coming today."

"Yes I know, y/n has already told me."

"Now if you'll excuse me. I'll be taking my leave now you two. It really was a pleasure meeting you but it's time I go." I walk out the room and head to the main doors.

"Y/n! Are you sure you can't stay longer?" Sebastian and Ciel ask at the same time.

"I am sure. But this is not the last time we will meet. I can come over anytime if you wish. But for now I must go." I walked out of the door with a smile on my face. I know I'd see them again at some point in my life.

>>>>>>>Bach to real time>>>>>>>>

I remember when I first met those two, it was an exciting day. But it had been a while since I last saw them. You see after we got back from the beach house and Tamaki being a perv, I told Haruhi that I'd be gone for while because I'm going to visit some old friends. She was fine with it and after I got packed, we went to the airport and she saw me off. Now, I'm just waiting for the plane to land in London.

"Excuse me ma'am, would you like something to eat, or maybe a pillow?"

"A pillow would nice thank you."

She walked away and I started getting comfortable. She handed it to me and I fell asleep.

[Time Skip]

I finally landed in London and now I'm looking for a place to eat at. I see café and go inside and take a table.

"Hello my name is Jamie, what can I get today?"

"Just some (fav tea) please."

"Coming right up."

As she walked away I pulled out my phone and called Sebastian.

"Hey I just arrived in London. I'll see y'all in a bit."

"Okay y/n. We'll see you when you get here. Mey-rin! I told to be careful with the plates. *sigh* Bye y/n."

"Bye."

I called over a taxi and put my things in the trunk. I tell the driver where to go and we're off. I was still tired so I took a nap.

"Miss. We're here."

"Hmm? Oh okay. Thank you."

I get my things from the back and head up to the mansion.

"It's nice to be back." I take some steps and I hear a loud thumping sound.

"Plu-plu! Wait!"

I turn and see Pluto with Finny running behind him. Pluto sees me and starts running faster and jumps into the air.

'Fuuuuuu-"

*BOOM*

"Hi Pluto, it's good to see you too."

He turns human and starts to hug me. I smile because despite his form he's still a big puppy. I pull him off and he follows me to the door. Walking up the steps I see Sebastian at the door.

"Hello y/n." He says with a smile.

"Hey Sebastian. It's been a while huh?"

"Yes it-"

"Y/N! DON'T WORRY DADDY HAS COME TO RESCUE YOU!!!"

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET ALL THE WAY TO LONDON?!?!"
And here I thought I was going to have a nice relaxing week without those boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's shorter than usual. I just wanted to put something up before all of the test I have coming up. But yeah the boys are now in London with you, along with Haruhi, and they get to meet Ciel and the others.