Hey guys!!!

Hey so if you're reading this, which I hope you are, you will be able to be part of the story or part of the making of this story. You see my friends, I'm gonna need some help with the next couple of chapters and an idea of how to end this book. You see I'm thinking of making a second one to this that has a bad guy, but also less of the Host folk. I mean they'll be in it but not as much as in this. I guess you could say like a prequel, so basically before you met them. But yeah, I just want a way to end this one without it being like, 'Wait what?! This is the end?!' kind of feel to it. So if you have ideas for chapters and or the end, please be my guest. I do read every comment that I get on my books, so don't think I won't read it. What you people think is important to me. I want to know that you're enjoying my books, even when you aren't! It lets me know that I should work on somethings, which I should be doing any way. But that's all I wanted to say! Give me any idea you have and like I said before, it will be read and taken into consideration. Maybe even just a special random chapter for you, if I like it a whole lot. So get creative, and have an awesome summer while I go try and get a part time job. You know, it's all about the Benjamin's. Bye!!!!