Chapter 23

Hey guys! First wanna say I love you guys so much and it makes me really happy that you all like this! So thank you all because if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have continued writing. So without further adieu, let us begin.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
[Your POV]

Beep...Beep...Be-
I groan and look at the time. 4:15, yawning I sit up and run my hand down my face. Looking around the room I realized I wasn't at the apartment with Haruhi and Dad, instead I was in my office at the gangs "hide out". I don't remember coming over hear but whatever, I was probably to tired. Since it was still really early I decided to just go for a walk and enjoy the morning air.

I went to my chest of drawers and pulled out a white V-neck, camo pants, black ankle socks, and a dark gray beanie. Going to the very bottom drawer I pulled out a pair gray sneaker/heels.

((Idk what they're called!!! /(^~^)> It's the pick up above!))

After getting dressed I walked through the halls of the "hide out". Yeah I used quotes...both times. That's because it sort of is a hide out and a mansion that looks like a factory while housing a bunch of gang members.

Confused? It's okay so is the chick on the other side of the screen.

[Arthor: Hey! You can't go breaking the fourth wall!]

(You: But Deadpool does it all the time!)

[Arthor: So! Just because we hang out doesn't mean you can go and just break the fourth wall, it's hard to build back up. I really nee-]

[[Deadpool: Hey hey hey! What's goin on here?~ oh oh! Are we talking to the reader?! I wanna try! Come on please Ma-"]]

[Arthor: Don't say my name idiot! Anyway if you wanna try talking to them then you'll have to wait till the next chapter. I have to tell them something anyway.]

(You: You do know I/we can all hear you right?)

[Arthor: And this is why we can't have people over like someone over here.]

[[Deadpool: You know you love me~ Come in Mad-]]

[Arthor: What did I tell you?! Ugh lets just get back to the chapter! They're probably bored of this."]

You see before I worked with the police/government, in case you forgot, my gang only had this old factory looking building beside the beach and since most of them were over the age of 18 they stayed there. When I got to the top and became boss I wanted better for them and when we got noticed by police I made a deal with the big guy and we have worked together ever since and became close friends. Once he stopped by and wanted was all 'I'm going to remodel this place.' Of causer I said no but he didn't listen. I told him that the place could end up a target if the underground found out one of there own were helping the ones above. So he made it to where it still looked like a factory inside and out but when you go down a secret door it leads to our home area along with my office and an extra room on the second floor of the building. It was really great for the guys and when those underage or just strait up homeless found their way here they had a place to stay warm and comfy. Just because I'm a gang boss doesn't mean I don't care about my gang, I'm not completely heartless...sometimes.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt a shiver go down my back. I had been so deep in thought that I hadn't realized that I got outside. It was a cool and calm morning. It's been a while since I was able to enjoy a walking all by myself. Taking in a deep breath and letting it out I just enjoyed the sounds that came with the rising sun. Sadly that moment was cut short due to my phone going off.