Chapter 22

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long, I wasn't sure what to write but here it is! So without further adieu, lets begin~
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
[your pov]
I sat in class looking forward thinking about the ball. 'I need to be more careful, Haruhi and the others could have seriously been hurt.' I let out a sigh and just took any notes that I thought was important.

After what seemed like forever, lunch came around. I decided I'd eat out in the maze instead of the classroom. I was about to leave when a hand stopped me.

"Hey y/n, where you headed?" I turned to find some guy who was around my height, looking down at the floor like it was most interesting thing in the world.

"I'm having lunch in the maze."

"Do you think I could join you? There's something I want to talk about with you." He still had his head low but was peaking up at me threw his bangs.

"Sure." I was hoping to just sit by myself and enjoy the nice weather, but if he has something to talk about might as well get it over with. We walked all the way in silence me I front and him a few steps behind. Once we got to the middle, we sat at the table and took out our food. I looked over at what he had and it was just curry with rice and an apple. I looked back at my food and was much more satisfied. I had white rice with beef, chicken, pork, and sausage. I also had pad tie ((?)) noodles. I hum at the sight and start to eat.

"You must really like meat huh?" I had almost forgotten that he was here. "Well I'm glad to you're a little more happy now." Still having food in my mouth I tilt my head in confusion.
"Well earlier I noticed that something was bothering you the entire time, that's actually what I wanted to talk to you about." I swallowed my food so I could talk.

"We're you staring at me or something?" That seemed to catch him off guard he gave a sheepish smile and was blushing a bit.

"Well a little, b-but only because y-you were sighing s-so much! It's not like I'm gay or anything, not that I have a thing against gays! I actually have a few friends who-" I laughed a little at him.

"It's cool man." He smiled as well and calmed down a bit while ate some more food.

"If I may, what was it that was bothering you so much?" I thought about whether I should tell him or not, but if I don't it'll just be on my mind the rest of the day.

"Well first you know I'm in the host club right?" He nodded. "Okay well we all went on a trip to an old friends house in England. While we were over there we got in a bit of trouble with some people and my friends were put in danger. Luckily no one got hurt but it's the fact that they were put into such a situation and I wasn't able to keep it away from fast enough. Especially my brother Haruhi, they were holding a gun to his head. If the cops hadn't had gotten there in time he would have been seriously hurt." I had to switch up the info since he couldn't know what really happened but it was all good.

" I see, if that happened to me I'd be bothered as well. But like you said no one was hurt and I'm sure that you put up a heck of a fight. It's time like those that we never expect to happen, and when they do anything could happen. You just have to hope for the best, and do your best to help anyone you can along with yourself. Despite not knowing you that much, I can tell you're someone who puts everyone before them selves in any situation. Even though that's a great quality to have, it's also a dangerous one." You have no idea, I thought. "And I believe you said there was a gun involved, so there wasn't much you could have done without putting yourself, and someone you care a lot about, in danger." I nodded at this. "So like I said earlier, just be glad that no one was hurt." He smiled at me and I smiled back.