Chapter 17

Hey pups, I'm glad that you all like this, any way here it is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Nice to meet you y/n. How about I treat you to dinner at my estate as a thank you for saving my life today?"

I didn't want to seem rude so I accepted his offer. "Thank you my lord, I would love to."

We walked out of the alley with Sebastian waiting wth a carriage. He smiled seeing me.

" It's nice to see you are safe my lady and that you managed to protect my young master while could not. By the way, I never did get your name."

"It was something anyone would do, and my name is y/n by the way. How come you didn't tell me that it was Lord Phantomhive that was being taken. You did see him the same time I did correct?"

"Well how about we talk about this when we get to the mansion. The young lord is waiting to leave."

"Of course," turning to the young lord, "I apologize for making you wait." I get into the carriage and we leave.

I sit across from Ciel and Sebastian, and notice that Sebastian is just sitting there with a smile on his face, 'he really needs to stop that. I wonder if Ciel knows that something is wrong with him.' Sighing I look outside of the window and just enjoy the ride. We pass people and buildings on our way then hit the beautiful scenery of trees and flowers. That's when I noticed a mansion coming into view. It was big to say the least, but outside were three servants. We come in through the gates and get out. I'm first and immediately the servants are whining about something. I turn around and see that Ciel has a cut in his clothing, how did I not notice that before we left.

"Oh Sebastian what happened to the young lord? Why is there a cut in his clothing?" The maid said.

"Please Mey-rin please don't be so loud. As you can see we have a guest so all of you behave."

'This is not the man I first saw, this man looks as if he has everything under control.' I smile and look at the three.

"It's nice to meet you all. I'm y/n, I'll be here for dinner then be on my way."

"Oh, there is no need for you to have to leave so quickly, you can use one of the guest rooms tonight. I'll have Sebastian bring you clothing in the morning, then you can do what you wish." Ciel said.

Time skip) : sorry guys! 🙏🏼

I walk into my room, it's f/c with 2f/c flowers decorating the walls. I look to the bed that had black sheets, it looked to fluffy I couldn't resist. I jumped face first into the bed and let out a long sigh, feeling my muscles instantly relax.

"This is nice." I said and heard a chuckle.

"I hope you enjoy your stay, my lady." Sebastian says.

"You know, I would a lot better if you called me by my name Sebastian. Also, if you don't mind me asking, does Ciel know about whatever is bothering you? You seem to fake that smile of your quite often. Jeez I'm sorry, I don't even know you and I'm saying this crap. Nevertheless, you can always come to me if you need someone to talk to."

"You are an interesting person y/n. But I appreciate the offer. Now since you asked a question, may I ask you one?"

"Sure, it is only fair."