Chapter 15

This is the second part of chapter 14 after Tamaki saved Haruhi. I want to apologize for not updating but who really cares about why or what I was doing here another chapter!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your P.O.V
After that little episode those two had we all went home in silence. It wasn't an easy ride either, the tension was so thick not even the sharpest knife in the world could cut it. I bet all of us were think the same thing too. 'Who was right?' Haruhi did the right thing to help but she never thinks before she acts, I mean what if she did end up getting hurt. Tamaki wasn't in the wrong either, he was just worried is all. If he had handled his emotions and thought of what to say he wouldn't have gotten smacked.

We just arrived at the house and Kyoya told us where our rooms were and we all separated and got ready for dinner. I looked over at Haruhi and was about to say something until she interrupted me.

"Don't start telling me that I was wrong and Tamaki was right because I don't want to here it."

"On the contrary my dear sister, I was about to say that you are both wrong-"

"What?"

"-and that you are both right. Tamaki could have chosen his words better and you could have called for help before interfering. But that's all in the past, you should talk to him about it and make up."

"I realize tha- huh?"

"What is it?"

"Oh no. I think dad got into my bag and switched my clothes."

"Wait if he did yours then-" low and behold my clothes were switched too. "Dang, and here I hoped to be comfortable. Well we better get dressed before dinner is ready."

<time skip>
We all sat at a table with crab in front of us, everyone could sense the tension between Haruhi and Tamaki most of all Tamaki. He was freaking out every time Haruhi broke a leg, it was kind of funny. But seriously how much could she- oh she stopped. Well now she looks like- oh there she goes off to find a bathroom.

"Well you boys have fun, I'm going to bed."

No one really seemed to be paying attention so I just got up and left. I got to the room and pulled out my phone. Man I really need to do something, my mission is practically over with but I need make sure the Mori is able to teach. Well looks like it's time call him up.

RING
RING
RING

"Hello?"

"Sebastian, I need a job. You have anything for me?"

"Oh my, dear you know that we don't talk about these things over the phone. Why you come visit the young master and I? We'd really love to see you, especially me. It's been a long time since I last saw you and I want to know how you've been."

"Yeah okay Sebastian, I'll go and see you and Ciel. Don't tell him though, I want it to be a surprise, okay?"

"Of course. Until then y/n."

"Goodbye Sebastian."

"Oh by the way, you may want to walk out into the halls and find Kyoya. He almost did something to Haruhi that isn't very good in your book. But Haruhi was smart and nothing happened, so be sure to talk some sense into him. Goodbye."

"How did he? What ever I'll ask him later."

I walk out into the hall and see Kyoya.

"Hey what did you do to Haruhi?"

"Nothing really, just trying to teach her something. She's rather smart and saw through me so don't get upset."

"Fine. Any way have a good night Kyoya. We leave tomorrow so make sure to have all your things ready and packed."

"And here I thought I was mommy."

"Whatever. Goodnight Kyoya."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey sorry pups, I know most don't read these and that's cool. Anyway I realized that I hadn't brought Sebastian back into the story yet and so I will start that in the next chapter. Um hopefully it'll be done by spring break, only because of school, yeah got to get those grades up. <(^~^)\ hope you all have enjoyed this and I will see you all in the next chapter!!!
Comment ~
Vote~
Bye pups!!!!