Chapter 6

Hey sorry it's been so long but here you go! Major test are slowly making there way towards us, and we are doing things in school to get ready. Now on to the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So Y/N do you have some sort of feelings for Haruhi? I mean the other day you looked so worried and checked if he was okay." Yuki one of my customer's asked.

"Um, well you see. Haruhi has taught me so much over the years and I just feel like it's my job to protect him. So I guess you could say I'm kind if like his guardian. Hope that answered your question." I say tilting my head with a smile.

"Yes it did. Well I think it's time the club ends so I shall see you tomorrow?"

"Of course." I waved her off and once she left I went back to my nonchalant mode and fell asleep.

"Hey Y/N?" Said two twins "Wha- oh he fell asleep. Hey Haruhi."

"Yeah?"

"Y/N over here fell asleep. Should we wake him?" They asked already getting close to wake me.

"WAIT DON'T" Haruhi yelled/whispered.

"Why?" They asked while the other host started to notice what was happening.

"Let me just say it's not pretty when he wakes from a nap." She said hoping they would just leave me alone.

"Eh? Y/N-chan is asleep? I wanna join!" honey ran, jumped and landed on me.

"Oof. Who?! Oh it's you." I said still half asleep.

"Can I take a nap with you too?" He asked looking absolutely adorable.

"Uh sure just do move around to much." I moved to my side so he could lay in front of me. I pulled out my small blanket and pulled it over him with my arm as well, and fell back to sleep.

"Aww that's so adorable! They look almost as if they were brothers!" Tamaki awed at the sight before him.

"Wow I'm surprised. Y/N would have thrown him across the room if he hadn't looked so cute at the right moment."

RING~

My phone had went off waking me in the process. "WHAT!"

After hearing me yell at the phone. They all, except Mori and Kyoya, flinched.

"Man, out of all the people to call it had to be you! Fine I got it. See you later Sebastian. Sorry Haruhi I have to go do a job for my boss see you later." I said slowly getting up not wanting to wake Honey up. "Also will you get that when he wakes? Thanks." But before I could get to the door I was stopped.

"Y/N, you do know that students are not allowed to have jobs right?" Kyoya asked as if he would see me pray not to tell. Well let's give him what he wants, after all he knows absolutely nothing about me and I think it's gotten on his nerves enough by now.

"I know but it's the only way I can get money! Please don't tell!" I said while a small smirk grew on his face. "Is what you were hoping I'd say right? Yeah you shouldn't worry about my life because I have already checked in with the head master and got it approved. So it looks like you still got nothing on me." That was all I said before leaving the room and shutting the door behind me. (like a badass!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is this job that you have? Will Kyoya ever know something about you? Not even sure my self. That's all I got for now!
I'll see you later!
Vote
Comment
Bye pups!