Chapter 9

OMG! SOO SORRY! I KNOW IT'S BEEN A WHILE. LET'S GET STARTED!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey Haruhi?" I said "Do you hear that?"

"Hmm? No I don't hear any-. Hey let go!"

It wasn't till I heard her say that when I looked up but suddenly got grabbed. "Hey who, Mori?!" I turned around to see the twins holding Haruhi by the arms and Honey Standing Next to Mori and I with a smile on his face. Next thing you know Tamaki comes around in his limo.

"Good work. You know what to do." And off he went.

As we drove the twins spoke up. "So Y/N are you a girl?"

"Yeah. Man can't believe it took you this long to figure it out."

"Well in our defense you did look more guyish. It wasn't till the way you acted with Honey-Sempia did we actually believe we were more correct."

"Well if that's all then Im gonna take a nap."

Next thing you know Haruhi and I are in a room filled with bathing suits along with the twin maids. "How about this one?" One of them asked Haruhi. "What, no! That's nothing but a couple of strings!"

The maid I had came up to me with a two piece dark blue suit. It also came with some kind is towel/sweater thing. "Would this be good miss?"

"Yes. Thank you." I got dressed and went to look for Haruhi. "Hey you done yet? Oh well don't you look absolutely look adorable! You look like a real girl!"

"Man Y/N sometimes it's hard to believe you're you when you act like that." she said with a sigh. "You could be just like Tamaki.

"OH NO YOU'RE RIGHT!!" I say in horror.

"Any way let's get going I don't want to be in here any longer than needed.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Time skip to giant wave
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Honey! I want you to grab on and don't let go! No matter what!" just as I said that the giant wave came crashing down on us both. I hugged honey tight to my chest but the water was so strong he slipped from my grasp. I tried to catch him but I just kept going farther down and hit my head on the floor and everything went black.

I woke up later to hear faint crying.
"Huh? Honey is that you? Are you alright?"

"Y/N-CHAN!" He cried out hugging me tightly.

"Hey it's okay I'm alright. I promise."

'Sniffle' "alright." he said calming down a bit.

"Why don't we go find the others. Kay?"

"Okay"

After a while of walking and some rain I could hear yelling.

"Ahh!"

"Wait is that Haru-chan?"

"I think it was. Man I hope she isn't by herself." I said with a small sweat drop knowing that if she was alone nothing good could come out of that. Next thing you know these guys are coming from the sky landing beyond some trees.

"We have found the boy. He I held by a tall man."

"Take him out and get the boy."

I started climbing a tree to get a better look on what was happening when I see Haruhi and Mori surrounded by the police force.

"Y/N we need to get down there."

"Yep let's go!"

(HARUHI POV)

All of a sudden I heard yelling
"Let's go!" and see Y/N and Honey coming from the sky. They both land with ease and I notice that Y/N's eye are red again.

"Picking on my friends is bad!" Honey yelled.

"Even worse when it's my sister." she said in a low and scary voice. She looked at Honey. "Honey I want you to stand over there and cover your eyes. I don't want you to see me like this."

"Okay but tell if you need help." He said backing up to me and Mori.

"So you all want to take him away from us?"

"By order we must!" one of them yelled.

"Okay then you better pray for you lives. All of you cover your eyes unless you won't say a thing about what I can do."
Once she said that I made sure Honey's eyes were closed.

"Ma'am if you don't move. We won't be afraid to shoot you."

"Go ahead and try." I could see a grin making it's way to her face. That's when one of them started to get really scared and shot at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know that in the anime none of this would have happened but I want some action in this so yeah.
I'll see you later
Vote
Comment
Bye pups~